TWENTY FOUR

We are currently laying on the bed, with my cheek pressed on his chest, my finger drawing invisible pattern on it, with one of his hand resting on my shoulder, and the other one behind his head, our legs are tangled and our heart still beating fast.

Another intimate session.

"There will be a party in three days, would you like to come?" He asks me.
I raise my head and rest my chin on his chest. "What kind of party?" I ask him.

"For the newly paired females and males. There will be some authorities and representatives sent by the pairing councils to check on each pair." He says. "There they will try to encourage pairs to schedule their pairing activity."

I frown, "I will never have sex with you while they are looking at me naked." Suddenly his hand on my shoulder tightens.

"I would die before anyone sees you without clothes, and trust me, I don't die easily."

I just smile at him, "Are you jealous?" I tease him.

Black dots dancing on his eyes again. "Very much. You're mine." He pushes me on my back.

"Zer... I need time to recover..." I tell him apologetically.

"I just need you to say it."

"I'm yours, body, mind, and soul," I say within a heartbeat, there is no doubt in that.

He drops his forehead on top of mine, rubbing our nose together, "You always have a way with words, wife."

"Only with you, husband." He lifts his head and looks into me.

"We should go to the party, it won't look good if we don't show up, they will think I'm keeping you away as a sex slave."

A wide grin appears in my face. "I don't mind being your sex slave."

He groans, "Say anything like that again then I won't be able to hold myself back."

I just laugh, "What should I wear to the party?"

"I don't care as long as you won't be naked."

Typical male.

"Do you think the tailor will be able to fix me something in such a short notice?" I ask him.

"He will, he knows better to disappoint the wife of The High General."

I love how badass my husband is.

The next day Zer drops me at the tailor and I go over the top. I don't care if this is just a small gathering, I dress to impress my self and my husband, if other female or male think I'm being too much they can stick their opinion to where the sun doesn't shine. The poor old tailor was shaking as he taking my order, and promise me he won't sleep before my dress is finish.

After that, I walk to the mall not far from there to go to my favorite store. As I open the door the familiar Tzarian male greets me. "Welcome back, female, to what do I owe you the pleasure of your visit today?"

"I'm in a mission to drive my husband crazy," I tell Rur and wink at him.

He bursts out laughing. "Oh, aren't you one of a kind? Now, shall we?" he gives me a thoroughly tour around his shop, which holds a lot of things I don't know and cannot imagine are exist. He patiently explains to me things he thinks I might interest in, but most of them are too alien and hardcore for me to even dare to touch. Nonetheless, I walk out of his store with two big bags, but not before he copies his contact number to my wrist. We promise each other to have lunch sometime next week and I'm excited to spend time with my first friend here.