IAP 1

"That can't be! The crown is supposed to be mine! I'm supposed to be the heir!"

"No! It should be me!"

"He's your favorite! That's why you gave it to him! You're such a bitch, grandpa!"

Jungkook smiles as he waved at the children that played with him. All admired his beauty, giggling as they touched him face. Suddenly, someone grabbed his arm, startling him. He looks up and smiled as he sees Taehyung, his boyfriend.
"Oh, hyung, you're back" Jungkook says and pecked Taehyung's lips. The older pecked his lips also, rubbing his back. The children all looked away, giggling.
"Thanks for entertaining your Jungkook hyung, kids" Taehyung says, winking. They all clapped their hands, cheering.
"Where did you go though?" Jungkook asks as they walked way, the kids walking back to their parents.

"Oh, I went to buy groceries" Taehyung says as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. The younger nods, smiling.
"Did you buy me my favorite?" Jungkook asks and the older nods.
"Of course" Taehyung says, laughing.

"He should die!"

"I'll kill him and the crown will be mine!"

"I'll be the future king! Not him!"

Jungkook smiles as he hugged Taehyung, staring at him.
"Hyung, do you know anything about the royal family? I've always heard stories about them, a prince is missing and he happens to be the heir to the throne" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung gulps, playing with the younger's hair.
"Oh, baby, yes... But I don't know anything about them that much, I just hear stories about them" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Hmm, sometimes, I imagine myself as a prince too... But it's probably hard" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"Let's think about the royal family next time and sleep" Taehyung says, the younger nods.
"Okay!" Jungkook says, giving Taehyung's cheek a kiss and closed his eyes.

"Good night"