IAP Finale

She screamed before lifting the knife up and was about to stab the king

"Taehyung! Shoot!" Jonkyu screamed and because of panic, Taehyung pulled the trigger, he shot the princess on her stomach. She gasps, dropping the knife. The king cried as he saw his only granddaughter fall on the ground, crying as she held her bleeding shot wound.
"I'm so sorry, princess" Taehyung says, staring at the princess. Jungkook fell on his knees, grunting.

"Jungkook!" Jonkyu and Taehyung yelled, kneeling down as Jungkook passed out. Taehyung carried Jungkook, rushingly going to the infirmary inside the palace. Jonkyu looked at his sister, carrying her. The king followed, crying.

Jungkook laid on the bed, arm bandaged up and blood being transferred to him. Jina, on the other hand, is also laid on the bed, all bandaged up too. She was soon gonna be put in jail, along with JuKyu, who was also caught. Taehyung brushes Jungkook's bangs back, kissing his forehead.
"Is Jina noona okay?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods, giving a small smile.
"She's okay, baby" Taehyung says, sighing.
"And I'm glad you're okay too" He says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"How are you, Jungkook ah?" They heard, looking up to be met with Jonkyu.
"I'm okay, hyung... Where's grandpa?" Jungkook asks as he sits up.
"He's with Jina noona" Jonkyu says, smiling. He kisses Jungkook's forehead, chuckling.

A few days later...

Jungkook looked out the balcony of his room. He felt arms wrap around him, looking back to be met with Taehyung.
"Are you sure about your decision?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"The dream I always wanted is actually hard... I would want to be normal citizen now with you" Jungkook says as he cups Taehyung's cheek, the older smiled, kissing him.

Jonkyu's crowning ceremony happened after a week, he was announced king. Jungkook was there, along with Taehyung. The two stepped down on their positions, but would continue to live in the palace.