IAP 10

Jungkook huffs in boredom as he watched television

Jungkook huffs in boredom as he watched television. Taehyung was out again and he's here, alone. He winces as his head starts to hurt. Grabbing onto his head, he closes his eyes.

Jungkook bows as he meets his grandpa. His grandpa smiles as he hugged Jungkook.
"Long time no see, Kookie" His grandpa says, smiling.
"Grandpa, I just had a vacation for four days" Jungkook says, laughing.
"That's still long" His grandpa says, smiling. They looked back as they heard some footsteps.
"Jonkyu hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Jonkyu smiled, hugging Jungkook.
"How was your vacation?" Jonkyu asks, raising his brow.
"It was okay, you should've came" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Sorry, was too busy" Jonkyu says, chuckling.
"You could've taken me then" They heard, looking back to be met with Jina.
"Oh, noona, sorry... Yeah" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"No hard feelings, Jungkook ah" Jina says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled, seeing JuKyu.
"Hyung!" He says. JuKyu nods, smiling slightly.

He reopens his eyes, shaking his head.
"What was that?" He asks himself, frowning.
"Is it about my past? Hyung told me I'm not a royal though" He says, thinking. He shakes his head, sighing.
"I might just be imagining" Jungkook says, giggling.

Jungkooo laid beside Taehyung, hugging him.
"Hyungie" Jungkook says. The older hummed, frowning.
"My head started hurting awhile ago" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Oh, my baby" Taehyung says as he brushes Jungkook's bangs back, kissing his forehead.
"Then I had this imagination or something" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods, waiting for him to continue.
"I like had a vision of me hugging the king... And then my siblings are the princes and princess" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung looked at him, shocked. He gulps and chuckled to not make Jungkook be suspicious of him.
"Oh, baby... I told you that you're already my prince" He says, trying to change the subject.

"Okay!"