IAP 7

Jungkook gasps as he sees a kid being grabbed by a random guy

Jungkook gasps as he sees a kid being grabbed by a random guy. The kid screamed, crying for his mother. Jungkook ran to them, kicking and punching the guy. He didn't know he can do this, but he's literally doing it. The guy tried to hit him but he dodge it. The guy let go of the kid, who immediately ran away. Jungkook is left there now, glaring at the guy.
"Prince Jungkook" The guy says, smirking. Jungkook frowns, screaming as he's about to be hit. Just then, someone stood in front of him. He gasps, looking at who it was and sees Taehyung.
"Hyung!" He says as the older got punched.

Taehyung managed to have the guy run away and he's left with Jungkook.
"Hyung! Your lip" Jungkook says as Taehyung's bottom lip bled.
"It's okay, baby, it won't kill me" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"I'll hit you" Jungkook says as he grabbed Taehyung's arm and took him home.

"Hyung, the guy called me a prince" Jungkook says, frowning.
"He might've just got the wrong person, love" Taehyung says, wincing as Jungkook glared and pushed the ice pack a little.
"Baby!" Taehyung whined, huffing.
"Why? Am I not your prince?" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Of course you are" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Then you're my knight?!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yes, baby" Taehyung says, realizing what he just said. Looking at the younger, he probably didn't understand what he meant.
"Oh! You are! Protect me at all cost! You are now the leader of the Jungkook protection squad" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Who's the members?" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Them!" Jungkook says and pointed at nowhere(y'all). Taehyung chuckles at the silliness.
"My love" Taehyung says as he pinches Jungkook's cheeks. The younger pouts and pinches Taehyung's cheeks too. They both pout at each other, glaring.