IAP 15

Jungkook screams as he ran around with Jina and JuKyu running after him

Jungkook screams as he ran around with Jina and JuKyu running after him. They had a knife and a gun in their hands, pointing it at him.
"Hyung! Noona! I didn't do anything wrong! Why are you doing this?! Let me go!" Jungkook cried out, backing away.
"We want the throne, Jungkook" They said, smirking.
"Please! You can have it! I don't wanna die!" He cried, shaking his head.
"Grandpa wouldn't give it to us until you're dead" Jina says as he crouched down in front of Jungkook who fell down.

He stared at Jina's eyes, screaming as he felt a sharp pain on his thigh. He looks down, seeing that she stabbed his leg. She smirked, roughly turning his head to JuKyu who points the gun to his head.
"Isn't it too bad? You just came back and you're already dead" JuKyu says, chuckling before pulling the trigger.

Jungkook screams, sitting up. Taehyung stared at him, opening his eyes.
"Baby?" Taehyung asks as he yawned, turning the lamp on.
"Hyung!" Jungkook cried, hugging Taehyung. The door opened and they're met with the king and Jonkyu. Taehyung bowed his head to the king, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"What happened? We heard a loud scream?" Jonkyu says, raising his brow.
"Are you okay, Jungkookie?" Jonkyu asks as he rubs Jungkook's back too, worriedly looking at Taehyung.
"I had a nightmare... Jina noona and JuKyu hyung killed me" He says, sniffling as he looks back at the king and his Jonkyu hyung.

Jonkyu gulped, looking at his grandpa.
"Don't worry too much, Jungkook ah... Your Jina noona and JuKyu hyung wouldn't do that" The king says, smiling. Jungkook nods, seeing Jina and JuKyu who worriedly looked at him. He looks down and just hid his face on Taehyung's chest.

"You guys take a nap, okay... Kookie, don't worry too much"

 Kookie, don't worry too much"