IAP 5

"I'm so sorry for what had happened, your highness" Taehyung says as he bowed to the king

"It's okay, Taehyung... At least you got to save him..." The life says, sighing.
"I have made sure that those photos from the incident is blocked and deleted" The king says and Taehyung nods.
"Now go back to him and make sure he's okay" The king says and Taehyung nods, bowing again before leaving.

"You shouldn't have rushed in, Jungkook... Look at you now, all weak" Taehyung says. The younger huffs, glaring.
"I'm not weak!" Jungkook says, pouting.
"But, baby, that was a dangerous move" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Hyungie, if I didn't rush in... Then a child would've been dead" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I know, baby, but you could've gotten yourself in danger too" Taehyung says as he brushes Jungkook's bangs back.
"I'd rather die than a kid who hadn't even started their life yet" Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs, staring at the younger.

"You really are prince Jungkook, you love kids too much"

Taehyung thought, smiling.
"Now, now, if that happened, I'll be lonely" Taehyung says, huffing.
"But I'll be watching over you" Jungkook says, winking.
"Kookie, don't think about that anymore... " Taehyung says, glaring.
"okiee" Jungkook says, giggling.
"You know I can't live without you" Taehyung says as he hugged the younger.
"Same" Jungkook says, giggling.

Jungkook stared at the TV, frowning.

"Crowned prince Je-" Jungkook looks back and frowned at his boyfriend.
"Hyung, why'd you turn it off? I was watching it, I wanna know who the crowned prince is" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You don't need to know them" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Eh, you know that I love the royal family... I wanna know who the missing prince is" Jungkook says, Taehyung glared at him.
"I said you don't need to know about them, okay?!" Taehyung screamed, the younger flinches.

"I-I'm sorry"