IAP 14

The two were shocked

The two were shocked. Jungkook came back? Since when?
"My heir came back... An announcement about him will be said today" The king says as Jungkook walked to him, bowing. The king smiled, the crown being given to him. Jungkook's old crown. After the crown is put over his head, he stood up straight and smiled at the king. All the people inside the throne room cheered, clapping and saying Jungkook's name. But two people are mad. Jina and JuKyu. They both walked out of the room, leaving them all.

"How can it be?! I'm supposed to be the heir! I'm older! I want to be the king!" JuKyu says as he threw the knife in his hand on the target, full of anger. He groaned, throwing more knifes.
"I swear... I'll kill him... Just be ready, Jungkook... I'll be the king soon" He said, clenching his fists.

On the other hand, Jina is crying. He's angry, sad and upset.
"I can't believe it! I should've succeeded on killing him! I should be queen!" She says, slamming her hand on the table.
"Die! Die, Jungkook! I will be the royal who will get that crown from you!" She screamed, throwing all of her things on the ground. Breathing heavily because of anger.

Jungkook smiled as he hugged Taehyung, giggling.
"I don't like the crown, please take it off for me, hyung... I might break it" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Your highness, I can't take off your crown... It's against the rules" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Don't call me that!" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Baby... We're in the palace, I need to be respectful to you" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"But I want you to call me as the usual... Your highness sounds boring" Jungkook whined, huffing.
"But you said you wanted to be a royal, now you are" Taehyung says, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"I regret it, it's boring"