IAP 17

Jina held the knife that was hidden on her belt

Jina held the knife that was hidden on her belt. Gripping it tightly, she was about to stab Jungkook, but stopped as the younger stopped. Hiding the knife, she frowned.
"Yes?" Jina asks, raising her brow.
"JuKyu hyung" Jungkook says, seeing JuKyu. JuKyu stared at them and ran away.
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, but JuKyu just disappeared. Jungkook frowns, looking at Jina, who just looked down.
"Oppa is strong, don't worry about him" Jina says. Jungkook hesitantly nodded and they continued to go to where the king's office is.

Jina smirked, lifting the knife up and stabbed Jungkook on the arm. Jungkook screamed, holding onto his arm. He winces, looking at Jina, who smiled evilly.
"What are you doing?" He asks, backing away. Jina lifts the knife again, staring at Jungkook like she's a psychopath.
"Stop right there, princess Jina!" They heard, looking back and seeing Taehyung, holding a gun that he had pointed at Jina. She puts down the knife as she sees the king and Jonkyu.
"What did you do, Jina?" The king asks, staring at her in disbelief.
"I didn't do anything, grandpa! He stabbed himself and said that he'll blame it on me!" Jina says, backing away but was stopped when he bumped into Taehyung.

"That's not the Jina I know... My little Jina is a sweet and kind girl... What happened to her now?" The king asks, frowning.
"Grandpa... That Jina is long gone after you decided to pick Jungkook as the heir! You told me that I'm supposed to be the heir after he disappeared! But he came back!" She screams, crying.
"Noona... I'm willing to give you what you want... We're a family, if you want the throne then you can get the throne... But you didn't have to go to this" Jungkook says. Jina just cried, shaking her head.

"Grandpa only cares about you two! Me and JuKyu oppa are always left out!"