chapter 41

"who are you?, I haven't seen you before ". He said and stood blocking her from moving forward.

" I'm a  nurse under training , the head nurse had to attend an emergency case, so she let me give spong bath to the patient " , she explained .

The guards looked at her from top to bottom and nodded ,moving to the side unblocking her path.

Anju slowly walked towards the ward, as she got close her heart started to beat crazily, when she opened the ward door, she was taken back seeing another guard inside the ward.

She doesn't expect arjun to arrange security inside the ward. But she maintained her expression slowly walked to the bed the guard was standing beside the bed watching her movements, he seems to be arranged to monitor visitors.

When she went near the bed and saw the patients face. She let out a cry in her heart,  she haven't seen this face for months. Now looking him laying on the bed. Her heart felt sad happy at the same time . Just want to throw herself  on him and cry loudly, and tell him  everything what happened to her, how much she missed him,  how sad and despair she felt when she thought that he is dead. But she couldn't, she knew arjun has reason to hide this from her so don't want to let him knew that she already aware of his secret.

It was her dad laying on the bed,  breathing.

She never felt so happy in her entire life , her eyes were red, but she didn't want guard to notice her emotions. she immediately started to give him spong bath, gently rubbing het father's body. Her hands were trembling due to excitement. But she controlled it watching his face and accepting the fact that her dad is alive.

She gave spong bath for hour,  she intetensionly made her movements slow wanting to spend more time with her dad. After she was done she held his hand for few seconds and reluctantly let it go. While doing all this, she was been monitored by guard so she can't be obvious. She took the basin and drained it in the sink and left after taking one last look at her father.

She changed back into her dress and took taxi back to the mall. When she reached mall , she immediately went in the same way which she came and reached the store .

When the sales lady saw her ,her face beamed with light.  She hurriedly came to ger and said

" mam I packed everything in our shop, that was in our shop. Just now I sent the last few bags out. Here is your card and bill." she' said and handed her the card and bill.

Anju nodded and just " thank you for the favour ".

" mam it was my pleasure,  please Visit again ". She said and bowed

Anju nodded and went out, immediately guards gathered around her. She looked at them and said

"my shopping is done let's go "
And went in parking lot direction.
Others followed her. When she reached parking lot she saw two more cars waiting with the driver. They are arjuns people. I frowned and asked

" why their are extra two cars here? "

"i called them for carrying shopping bags mam? ".  When he said that I was surprised it would be an understatement because I didn't except that lady to pack so many bags.   I took out bill and looked that total amount, my jaw almost dropped to the floor, the total amount shows

Rs 3,45,890

This is more than the total amount of shopping i have done in last three years. This number was total horror for her. She immediately stuffed it back into her purse or else she will feel guilty for spending money lavishly.