chapter 22

Anjali pov :-

We are on our way back to home. I have been held my phone under my dhupatta since then.

"angel why are you so silent?. Are you still angry on me ?". Arjun questioned me turning my face to him.

Oh yeah. I was angry on him that he dressed like this to get girls attention.

I jerked my face from away from his hands and turned to opposite side.

"angel I told everyone that I'm married then why are you still angry on me? ". How dare he questioned me like he don't know anything. This made me angery.

"I'm angry because you didn't wear these cloths when I pleaded you to wear them in the morning , you denied to wear them. But you wear them now so that you get attention from girls. You want girls gwaking at you.. Don't you? ". I snapped at him.

He was taken back by my outburst. But then he smirked at me.
"are you jealous? ". He questioned me with playful grin on his face.

My eyes widen at his question.
"no... Why would I be jealous? ". I shook my head fractionally in no.

"yes, you are. You look like angry bird right now ..the cute one " he commented on me. I couldn't help but blush at his comment..

Stupid blush...

He held my waist in his one and pulled me on his lap . He encircled his hands around waist caging me in his arms. I gasp at our position. I'm sure Vishal can see us though rare mirror.

"leave me. He can see us ". I said struggling...
"I'll not leave you until you listen to me angel. " he said in serious tone which made me stop struggling.

"good. Now listen to me properly. I'll not gonna tell this again and again ". He said to me like he is talking to some five years old kid. I nodded.

"first one, I didn't wear this to my office because it doesn't fit my business man personality. Second
I don't want any other girl gwaking at me. I only want you. I did it for you. "
He said . I know he is telling truth. Don't ask me how?. I just know
I nodded not finding my voice.

"now tell me what are you hiding from me? ". I gasp at his question.

How did he know I was hiding something?.

"what....no.. Nothing ". I gulped down the fear. If he comes to know about me meeting kaiyra he won't be happy about.

Wait.. Why should I even hide it.
It's not like , I'm trying to run away from him or something like that.. I thought to myself .

I gathered some courage to tell him, I opened my mouth to tell him before I could do it. The phone slipped from my dhupatta and fell near his foot.
His eyes fell on the Phone. He frown and picked it up. He examined the phone.

"how did you get this angel?". He questioned me in his clam voice. But I can make out the anger in his voice.

Fear consumed me. He tighten his grip on the phone.

"answer my fucking question ". He yelled at me. His breath fancing my face. Tears Pooled in my eyes with one blink tears started to flow down .
knowing the fact that Vishal can hear and see us , it's humiliating. It made me cry even harder.

He held my face in his hand.
"didn't I tell you that I hate liars. I hate, you keeping things from me. I hate, you lieng to me. I fucking hate treating you like this. Why the fuck did you lie to me? ".. He shouted at me. He was so angry I scared me to death. He didn't notice that we reached home and Vishal was out of the car.

I took it a chance and opening my side door I jumped out of the car from his lap. But he was too fast before I could step anyfuther he held my wrist in a tight grip , due to which my bangles broke cutting my wrist deep enough to bleed.

I hiss in pain and looked at him with tearful eyes. His eyes soften at seeing my teary eyes . He let go my hand.

I ran straight to our room. I was scared that he might come so I locked the door and sat on bed wiping my tears.

It was a good day and I have ruined it by my lies. I know he hates liers. But still I lied to him.

I shouldn't have done that

With that thought I went to sleep not bothering to change or aiding my wrist.

I woke up in the morning with bandage on my wrist. I can easily guess who did it and I was stupid enough to lock the door when he have the master key.

But I know he didn't slept in the room since the other side of the bed is cold.

May be he is still angry

I took shower and went downstairs. My eyes automatically scan the living room and the dining room for him.

"he left for office ". Lakshmi akka answered my unasked question.

I sat on couch thinking about him.
I have to apologise him.

"Anju ". I heard someone yelling my name. When I turned around, I was pulled into to a bone crushing hug.

"kaiyra ".   I whispered I recognise the feeling .
Or I might be hallucinating .

No I'm not.
" O my god kaiyra .what are you doing here, how did you know I'm here?. How did you even get in? ". I shooted her with my questions

"girl breath. Your husband called me last night from your phone and asked me to come over. He sent driver to pic me up ". She said eyeing the house.

Why Arjun asked her to come over?.

Ignoring the question. Me and kaiyra spent lot of time together. I explained her everything from New York to me finding out about my father murderer.

And to my utter surprise she wasn't angry on Arjun for forcing me into marriage.

" do you know Anju why am not angry on him. Because he loves you Anju I can see it in his eyes". She told me.

If only she know about him being underworld don she wouldn't be saying that.
We had dinner together ,she left after dinner after promising me to come again tomorrow .

I was waiting for arjun in the living room. so that I can thank him and ask forgiveness.
But he didn't came.

It was past mid night still no sign of him. I was getting tensed now.
Then from somewhere kunal rushed into the living room. I stood up and walked to him.
His body was tensed.his eyes was filled with horror. Sweat was flowing down from his forehead.

"AB has been attacked by our enemies". those words left his mouth. I fell on the floor with thud.

************************************
Next update will be soon and long one...

Don't forget

to vote

and

comment