chapter 13

Anjali pov :-

"angel wake up, ". I groaned in annoyance.

"let me sleep ". With that I covered my ears with pillow.
"angel wake up, you need to take shower. ".

I ignored him. But he snatched my peekachu away from me, which made me jolt up. I glared him . My legs are paning, my back hurts. On top of it ,he is not letting me sleep.

" I know you are in pain, but you will feel good after you take shower. ".

Why he is insisting me to take shower?.

I eyed him. He was looking at
something on the bed. I followed his gaze, then I saw stains on the bed sheets. Jumped out of the bed.
They are blood stains....

My periods.. 

Shit I totally forgot about it. Then my eyes widen at realisation.

He saw that....
That's why he is insisting me on taking shower.

This is embarrassing. He will be angry that I had spolied his bed sheets.
"umm.. I'm so sorry. I'll change the bed-". But he cut me of

"no angel, why are you saying sorry.  It's not your fault . Its natural, I'll change the bed sheets.. You go and take shower you will feel good ".
I was taken back by his reaction. I just  nodded and was going to take my cloths from the closets but stopped when I heard arjuns voice.

"I had already placed your cloths in the bathroom. ".  I turned and walked directly to the bathroom. I stripped, the hot shower relaxed my muscles. I came out the shower, Arjun had placed a maroon colour dress for me along with sanitary pad.

It's  awkward....

I came outside, the bedsheets where changed.. I just fell on the bed facing it. I don't want anything but to sleep now.
My legs,back  still hurts . I was drifting to sleep when I felt someone's hand on my back. I jolted up
" stop angel it's me. Just lay down like that. I'll give you massage it will soothen the pain ".

He hands worked like proffesional.
My back pain was fading away slowly
It was relaxing. The girl he is gonna marry is really lucky...

He is already married to you idiot...

My subconscious snapped.

oh right, I forgot that. He was done massaging my back . He moved his hands to my legs. I quickly pulled my legs away from his hands. He looked at me questioningly . I shook my head.

I can't let him touch my legs. It's disrespectful.
"angel I know your legs are paining. Let me do it ". He said and just pulled my leg stretching them and started to massage them. The feeling was pure bliss. My pain was  long gone..

"stop, I'm good now ". I said so that he could stop. He stopped.
" I'll  bring breakfast for you ". He said and started walk. But I wanted to see the house properly. Except the day one, when I made breakfast, He always brings breakfast to our room.
I have hardly seen three rooms in this mansion,which are kitchen, rehearsal
room and our room that's it. Oh yeah the room where I was before.

"stop. I will come down for breakfast ". I pause.
"only if you don't mind ". I added. He turned sharply.

"why would I mind, it's your house. you can do whatever you please". He said, I got up from the bed and ready to walk when Arjun came near me. warped his arms around my waist and legs. He lifted me in his arms.

"hey, what are you doing. Put me down. I can walk ". I shouted at him.

"I know that, but your legs are paining right ? let me take you then and You didn't complain last night. Why now?".He questioned me.

" I was sleepy, my legs were also paining, I wasn't in the mood to walk so I didn't complain last night". I said still wiggling in his arm. But suddenly he stopped walking and straight into my eyes .

" you, used me  last night?. "he questioned, I froze, it's true I didn't protest him last night. But used sounds like I'm cunning and selfish...

Which you are...

My subconscious stated. I don't know why it hates me do much.
"answer my question angel, did you used me last night? ". He was serious.
I lowered my head and nodded in yes.

" I like it, I'm glad that I'm helpful for you. I'll be more glad if you use me more often.. " he said and started walking. I was relaxed now.

He made me sit on the chair near dining table where kunal and other man were already there . Kunal winked at me and recived a glare from arjun. But he ignored him.

"angel, that is Dhruv my best friend and he also handles my business ". He said pointing to the other man.  I looked at him. He smiled warmly
"it's good to see you anjali, ". He said. I returned the smile. He seems to be a nice man.

Except arjun ,everyone is good in your eyes..

My subconscious, which crazy over Arjun snapped at me.

After breakfast, Arjun went to office with Dhruv, but not before kissing on my forehead. Kunal stayed with me.

I was watching Pokemon when a Lakshmi akka(sister) who works as maid came and gave me bowl full of dry fruits,Which arjun ordered her to give me after every two hours.

"seriously what are you?  Five years old kid to watch cartoons? ". Kunal questioned me in annoyance.
Is there any rule like adults shouldn't watch cartoons.

"what's your problem kunal, what do you want ". I asked him in irritation.

" I'm boared and you have been watching cartoons it isn't helping either . Let's do something exciting ".

"umm, OK. Can you give me tour of this mansion.  I hardly seen few rooms ". I asked him...

" with pleasure, " he said placing his hand on his heart.

This mansion is so huge. It took us almost one hour to roam around, excluding the room I have seen before. The only part of the mansion left is east part.
I was walking in its direction when kunal stopped me.
"umm Anju, we shouldn't go their. It's prohibited part. Arjun will get mad if he finds out If we were here ".
He said dragging me out by my hand.

But I snatched my hand away  which lead to stop kunal.
"tell me what's in there ". I questioned him. He sighed and held my  shoulders
"look Anju, no one knows what's in there except arjun . It's hard limit for him. If you don't want to see worst  side of Arjun then don't ever go that side anju. " he said in very very serious tone. I gulped down and nodded.

We  came back to living room. We  had lunch ,kunal left in evening as he had some work.

Once again I was alone in the house. My curiosity is killing me inside to go and check what's there in the east part.

You really don't want to angery arjun.. Don't do anything stupid..

My subconscious  warned. But I couldn't sit here with this curiousity.
So I have decided to give in and check what's there in east part...

************************************

What's there in east part?

Guess??

Don't forget to vote

and

comment