chapter 12

Anjali pov :-

All my trophies , which I won in various dance competitions since  I was five year old were here.
He made a shelf for my trophies. Dance is my passion and my trophies are my pride. I went inside the room and touched my trophies , i had happy tears in my eyes .

"I thought, you will like it. So I told my men to bring all your things here ". I turned to him.

He did this for me?

" thank you so much, I have lot off memories with these ". I said expressing my gratitude.

" you don't have to say that angel.  I'm glad you like it. I brought something else for you ". He said and disappear from the door. He came back with something in his hand. When he turned to my smile vanished.

He had photo frame of mine and my dad. I took it from him. Looking at my father's face, I touched his face as if I could feel him. I held it near my heart ,I chocked my sob. Because of him my dad isn't here now with me.

My dad.....

I couldn't help but cry out loud. 
"angel why are you crying. Please dont" he said and was about to hold me.

"Don't touch me ". I shouted at him moving away from him.
" don't you dare touch me. Why?
Why did you do that?. What have he ever done to you?. ". He didn't said anything, he was too shocked because of my outburst.

" I will never forgive you, I hate you with my life Arjun ". I spat at him, holding the frame tightly near my heart, I ran in my room and slammed the door shut. I cried, cried and cried.

I didn't realised I have crying for almost two hours now. I lost my appetite to eat. I wiped my tears and glanced at room to hang the photo frame,my eyes landed on the thing on the bed..

It's my peekachu

I took it in my hand huged it along photo fame. There was a box beside peechachu,with the tag which says

Wedding gift

For

My angel ....

It was a iPhone. A thought of calling kaira crossed my mind, but I didn't had her number.