chapter 31

Arjun pov :-

I was very stressed out and frustrated at the end of the day . My men couldn't figure out the next step of our enemies.  They are not the type of people to sit back camly. Since there last attack was a massive failure they might be planning something big . I have to figure out that before its too late, because now it's not just about me. It's about my angel , they might use her to hurt me which I don't want. I have to do something. Dhruv is currently working on it. I'm sure he will find out there plan soon.

As i stepped into the room, I straightly went into the bathroom to take shower . I got a severe head ache so I just lay down on the bed and closed my eyes rubbing my forehead with my thumb and forefinger.

But soon I felt soft hand on my head,I opened my eyes . My angel was sitting beside looking down at me with concern. I stared into her eyes..

Angel pov :-

The moment he lay down on the bed I felt rejected and sad. But soon composed my self thinking he might be tired. My thought was confirmed when he placed his hand on his head and started to rub his forehead.

He is tired 

I got up from the couch and made my way to the bed. I slowly  climbed the bed and sat beside him. His eyes were still closed.

I think he is having headache .

I placed my hand on his forehead . He opened his eyes and stared into mine.

"tired? ". It actually came out as a question. He nodded a little but still kept his eyes on me.

"then let me massage your head. It will make you feel better ". I said, he rose up from the bed.

"you know how to massage? ". He questioned me . I can sense disbelief in his voice.

"well, I used to massage my dad when ever he got a headache. He would always say that I have magic in my hands which makes him relief from the stress ". I said trying to make him believe that I can give him a good head massage.

"OK , if you say so ". He said  and layed down on the bed with his head on my lap, I placed both of my hands on his hair. It's the the first time I'm touching his hair, it's so soft. But I soon realized what I was doing then I placed my hands on his forehead. I gently rubbed his forehead using my thumbs , using my fingers tip I applied pressure on his temples. Using firm grip I gradually moved my fingers along his hair line massaging his forehead and scalp. As I was massaging his head I felt his body relaxed. I did it for about ten minutes.
I was still massaging his head when he held my wrist stopping me. He got up form my lap and held both my hands in his hand.
"you really have magic in your hands angel ". With that he kissed my hands.
"I smell chocolate from your hands, did you bake something ". He questioned me, then  I realized about the cake and his birthday.

I literally jumped down from the bed. Making arjun startled for a second. I held his hand and tried to drag him.
Key word 'tried '
"Arjun please come, we have only four minutes ". I said trying to drag him.

"four minutes for what angel? ". He questioned me.
"can't you just come with me ". I almost yelled at him out of irritation.
He nodded and I took him to the table where I placed the cake. I lit up the candle with the match stick and handed knife to Arjun.

"Happy Birthday arjun ". I Wishperd to him. He was surprised, I can see it on his face.
"who... I mean.. How do you know about it? ". He stutter on his words.

"I have my sources, now please cut the cake we are left with one minute ". He  nodded and cut the cake, I took a piece and fed him.
"happy birthday arjun ". I Wishperd it once again and the clock dinged indicating that it's 12 clock. Arjun looked at the digital clock we had in our bedroom and smiled. I frown at him.

Why is he smiling looking at the clock

He then took a other piece of cake and fed me , but the words he Wishpered in my ear made me freeze.

"happy six months anniversary wify ".
I looked at him with wide eyes. Six months, I can't believe that it have been six months for our marriage. Frankly I don't even know my marriage date. Don't judge me, you guys know the whole story.

"happy anniversary for you too ". I Said with a smile. It's strange that he remembers every small thing about me, about us.

"you made my day with your surprise, tell me what you want for as our anniversary gift ". He asked me.

I made a face , like I'm thinking something  but I didn't want any thing right now.  Then a idea strike my mind .

"okay promise me that, you will give me what ever I'll ask you for? ". I said extending my hand. Suddenly Arjun smile faded and he stared at my hand and then me for few moments. I frown at him. Why is he thinking so much, usually he would be very happy if I ask him something. What is he thinking now  ?.

"if it doesn't include anything like you staying away from me then I'll give you anything you ask for ".he said placing his on mine. Then I realized what he was thinking.

He still thinks that, I'll  leave him.

I pushed that thought away as I don't want to spoil this night.
"I want to go on a long drive, now ". I said exicitedly.
"what now? , it's midnight angel ". He said like I have gone crazy.

"you promised me ". I pointed out crossing my hands. He sighed.

"ok let's go ". He said turned to leave but I stopped.

"wait, by long drive I mean, we are going on bike , by we I mean only us, no bodyguards ".
I said,

"no bodyguards?.  That's not happening. It's risky.". Arjun shook his head.

Well I kinda knew that he wouldn't agree. "please arjun? ". I requested him with my best innocent look.

"you will be the death of me love, okay let's go ". He said smiling. I clapped my hands  and followed him.

We got on bike and he started engine. I hugged him from behind as we drove away from Mansion . This is one of my fantasies which I wanted with my husband.

We were quiet far when I noticed a ice-cream truck.
"Arjun stop ". I said it a little loud which cause him to stop immediately.
He turned to me " what happened angel". He questioned me. I pointed at icecream truck .

"no, I'm not buying an icream for you. You will get sick ". He said in stern voice. I tried to give him the same innocent look
"no,  I won't melt for that look. I won't buy it ". To which I acted like crying.
"what kind of husband did I got, he can't even buy me a ice cream on our anniversary ". I said with fake hiccups.

Arjun sighed " you are my weakness love, and you are using it as a weapon against me ". He said . I got down from the bike so did he.

We went near the truck.  I wanted to eat so many but arjun brought me only one , and one for himself.

I was eating mine, which is chocolate flavour I finished it in no time. I saw Arjun had different one. I want to know what it's taste like, I was staring at it. Arjun cought me staring.

"you want it? "he questioned me. I shook my head "but  I want to taste it ". I said  pouting.

"here take it ". He said handing it to me which I accepted and ate it. Yeah I just wanted to taste it. But it was so tasty that I ended up eating full.
I turned to Arjun who was staring at me with adoration.

"I ate your ice cream ". I stated feeling guilty.
"don't worry angel, I'll have mine at home ". He said and I have a feeling that there is some other meaning for his words.

***********************************
Hello guys..

First of all I'm so sorry for the late update. But I was stuck with lots of assignments. I was so stressed out.

I thought of giving up at one point but my friends and my readers (you guys) boost me up with our comments. Thank you so much for it.

Don't forget to

vote and

comment