chapter 4

Arjun Oberoi pov :-

Today .i have to attend an charity event in an medical college since the dean is a good client of my legal business. Usually kunal is the one who handles these kind of stuff but he has some other work to do and Dhruv on the   hand cannot handle the stuff related to girls. so left the one is me,so I have to go to the charity event today.

I was in the venue now. I have decided that I will bid the last girl for the highest amount and I will just leave from here.

Soon the auction started and  I was texting my men about some stuff and waiting for the last girl. soon last girl was called on the stage, she  came after 2nd time announcement and finally when the spotlight on, I didn't even see her face but when the name was announced "Anjali Anand"my eyes snapped towards the stage and their I see my angel standing in the centre of the stage being nervous.

What is she doing here ?
oh my god is it real are imagining thing?
No she is real, her face expression were changing from sec to sec,
What's happening?

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice everyone has started bidding  and its already reached 3 crocre of course she is so beautiful ,mens will do any thing to get her, but..

she is mine

I don't want to make it make it too obvious for others that I'm interested in her,so I just bid 50 crores ,hall immediately when silent I know nobody will dare to compit me so I was a winner I was call to stage I went on the stairs and stood beside her looking  into her eyes she looked at me and immediately dropped her gaze.

Later I danced with her. She was in my arms god! the feeling is un describeable. I was in heaven.

I offered her to drop, she declined at first but agreed later, wanting to know her more I started asking questions,she went on answering them.

As much as want her nearer but right now I have something else to deal with so left her for now.

When she got out of the car I pulled her, I don't want her to go but I have to, only for few days. I kissed her on the forehead. And left her go.

Soon you will be mine forever angel wait for me till then.

Anjali pov :-

Next day of the event

I just reached hostel, I went to visit kaira's mother, thank god she is okay now .kaira kept asking about event I  avoided that question. She is staying their for few days, I can't sleep alone .I don't know how I slept last night, I remember sitting on the floor but I woke up onbed. I don't even remember when I slept on bed.

So today I'm going to my  house to my dad, it took me every thing to convince my dad to let me stay their.

Arjun pov :-

Same day of the event

She ran into her hostel room. Run angel run as much as you want but you can't run away from me because I'm your destination.

I waited out side of her hostel for almost like hour. Later I got out of my car and went inside hostel. Their is no security or any watchmen here.

How can they be so careless. any one can get inside the hostel. I have to do something .

I got inside, but how am I suppose to know which is my angels room. Agghh .....

Then I see a door slightly ajar. All other rooms door were closed. I walked over their and peeped inside .
Their I see my angel sleeping on the floor .

How can she sleep on such cold floor
I shook my head

I went inside, lifted her in bridal style. Ho.. God she is so light. Just like cotton ball.

My cotton ball

I placed her on the bed and cover her with sheets. I knelt down beside her bed staring at her Angelic face.
She is so beautiful, soon she will be sleeping on my bed in my arm.
With that thought I walked out ,took my phone out and dailed Dhruvs number.

"Hello "he answered

"I want two men watching over every move of  my girl anjali anand,no harm should be done to her,and make sure no boy approach her".

He sighed and said "you couldn't, could you? "
"But I'm happy for you, finally.
I'll be on that work "
He said and hung up.

He always wanted me to settle down with family. I know he will be happy.

My angel is gonna be my wife soon.

Anjali pov :-

I'm done with the collage for the day. I was driving to my house .

I see a car from the mirror. It is following my car?

Stop being paranoid

Their is nothing wrong in being careful right. Well if they are really following me they should be highly efficient in driving. Because I can drive my car like racer car..
I seed up my car soon I left them behind. I reached my home.

************************************
Finally today is my graduation day .
I'm so happy, I'm missing my best friend kaira, her mother health got worst so they shifted to America for better treatment.

The function got well, I'm on my way to home, yes I'm still live their with my father.

I could see the car again. They never give up, well I like their spirit though.
They can never reach me. With that I speed up.

I haven't told about this to my father. He seems to be in some tension , I don't to add some more.

I reached home made dinner of me and dad. Soon my dad came we had our dinner together.
When I was going to my room,my dad called me

"Anjali come here, I need to talk to you something "
I went near sofa and took seat across him .

"Now as you have graduated, why don't you go back Hyderabad and work their ?".he said .
It broke my heart, he don't want me here. I have been awaya from my father for almost 18 years now I was happy that finally I could stay with my father forever ,but he wants me away from him. Tears were alredy flowing down from my cheeks, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Endhuku nanna (why dad)?why you always want me to stay from you". A sob escaped my mouth,,

"I missed father love for almost 18 years, still you want me to go away.do you hate me so much that you can't even tolerate my presence near you?.
Why dad? Every one knows that I have lost my mother at age 5 but only me know that I have also lost my father's love on the same day."
At this point I was crying like hell. I covered my face with both hands started crying even more.

I felt a hand on my head ,it was my fathers hand .his eyes were moist ,suddenly he hugged me. I cried even harder.

"Anju I'm so sorry, I made you feel that way. I love you Anju, believe me when I tell you to stay away from me I die thousand times while telling you that "Now I looked straight into his eyes,

"then why do you want me away from you dad?", I asked him still sobbing.

"Because I don't want anything happen to you like your mom because of me "he said cupping my face.

"What do you mean dad? What will happen to amma(mom)"? I asked him confused

"Anju your mother died because of me "

************************************

What do you think?  How did anjali's mother died ?

Share this story with friends.