chapter 25

ARJUN POV:-

I woke up in morning with my arms around my angel . She was sleeping peacefully in my arms .
Her behaviour towards me is changing a bit. At first she wouldn't even take my name, now she calls me by my name. My name sounds so beautiful from her voice. She started caring for me. I'm waiting for the day when she falls in love with me. All
These years my crave for love can only be full filled from her. I can't wait to start a family with her. The thought of my own family fills my heart with immense happiness.

Her T-shirt is slightly lifted giving me a glimpse of her perfect shaped waist.
Her innocence dripping face, long eyelashes, pointed nose ,everything about her makes me crazy.Her puty lips inviting me to kiss them.

I leaned and kissed her lips when I pull back she was wide awake, looking at me with shock... I chuckled at her expression.
"good morning love ".. I said and kissed her forehead.
"morning "..she replied coming out of shock. I got down from the bed went to closet to take cloths as I want to take shower  badly.

I took my cloths came back to the room. I was walking towards bathroom when angels voice
"what are you doing ?". I turned to her. I frowned at her question but answered "I'm going to take shower ".. I said in " isn't it obvious " tone.

"no, your not supposed to take shower or bath for two days, if you did the stitches will get wet and the wound will infected ".. She said..

"oh, come on angel ,I have to take shower . You want me to go to office with out taking shower?". I questioned her..

"but the stitches -".. I cut her off..
"I don't care about the stitches , I'm going to take shower and that's the end of the discussion ".. I said in stern voice. I have to take shower.

She was thinking deeply, I sighed and turned to go inside the bathroom but again stopped by her .

"wait ". She said, I stopped but didn't turned to face her.

"how about I help you in taking shower so that the stitches wouldn't get wet "... Hearing this  I turned to her with a jerk.

Am I dreaming??

Anjali pov :-

I can't believe it that I said that...
But I don't want his wound to get infected . He  was looking at me with wide eyes. I turned my gaze to floor in nervousness. Few minutes passed in silence. Non of us talked.

"I'll be waiting for you ".. My eyes snapped at the closed door of the bathroom.

Did he actually said that??

How am I going to do that??

I inhaled deeply, I can do it.. He is patient. I'm his doctor.

Your his wife.  He is your husband.

My subconscious reminded me . I ignored it. He has already taken his cloths so I just had to go in there now.

I took a long plastic bag from store room  ,ointment and a non stick bandage. Taking deep breath I opened bathroom door and greeted with Arjun standing in middle of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his low waist .

I gulped down visibly at his body. He can have any girl falling at his feet.
He v shaped face, those green eyes hide so many emotions, his broad chest, his huge muscles, his eight pack abs, his v cut ab.....

STOP........

I immediately stopped my dirty thoughts.
"like what you see Mrs Oberoi? ".. Arjun smriked at me.