iv. tuesday & wednesday

tuesday ;

yeonjun walked to the gas station again, this time with sweatpants, hoodie, and slippers on. he called off work for the day, his headache now being more of a migrane. "rough day?"

"something like that."

"here. take a sucker. free."

"thanks."

yeonjun paid for his drinks and the medication he needed, putting the sucker in his bag. he began walking home.

-
wednesday ;

yeonjun couldn't ignore his job anymore. bills. they had to be paid. it didn't matter if he had a horrible migrane; he had to go to work.

he went to work and was met with frustrated staff members later in the day. "man! why'd you leave the other day? you're lucky we only had a few clients! only you and kai are really good at that stuff..."

"sorry. it was...an off day."

"okay. just give us a heads up sooner next time."

"yeah, again, kai and you are the only ones who know how to do that stuff well. he handled it pretty well on his own, but..."

"sorry, guys. i'm not leaving today."

"good."

yeonjun checked the work chart, and noticed that he wasn't marked for clocking out early. hueningkai noticed him looking at it. "i clocked you out when your shift ended. you're welcome."

"oh...thanks. isn't that..."

"illegal? yes. but eh, its no problem. you've clocked in for me plenty of times when i was running late. i was just paying you back."

yeonjun smiled, his cheeks hurting. "well, thank you. really."

"no problem."

:::

okay i have no idea if this even makes sense, but basically hueningkai made it seem like yeonjun was at work according to their time records, so even though yeonjun was gone, he'll still get paid for the time he was at home when he was supposed to be working. idk if this is like often done or whatever but still sjdjskd