Kladora one shot

Klaus's POV:

Isadora and I sat quietly in the library. She was completely focused on her notebook, her tongue lightly poking out of her mouth as she focused hard on furiously scribbling down couplets. Every so often she would stop, read what she wrote, blush, smile, and then keep writing.

I looked down at my own journal. I was supposed to be writing a book report on some fiction book one of my teachers assigned to the class. In all honesty, I hadn't even opened the book yet. It was some sappy story about a dog that I had no desire to read. I wouldn't have been able to focus anyway, not with Isadora sitting so close to me.

I guess she wasn't that close. She was sitting across from me in the library, but she was close enough to draw all my attention to her. I sighed and looked down at my journal. The page was empty except for a single sentence that I didn't even remember writing.

I love it when she blushes.

It clearly was me who wrote it though. It was in my handwriting. I looked up at Isadora again and saw that her cheeks were pink as her dark eyes scanned the page. She smiled and then kept writing couplets. I wondered what she was writing about that made her blush and smile so much.

I looked back at my journal and decided that if I wasn't going to write a book report, I should at least write something and pretend to be busy. I picked up my pencil and started to write whatever thoughts came to mind.

I want to be the reason Isadora blushes. I want to press her soft palm to my cheek and kiss her lips furiously. I want to know what she tastes like. I see her put that cherry chapstick on every morning. I bet she tastes like heaven. I want to know how it feels to have her tongue wrapped around mine. She's teasing me with that tongue, right now.

I put down my pencil and stared at my journal in shock. I couldn't believe I just wrote all that. I glanced at Isadora and saw her tongue poking out of her mouth again. She looked so adorable, all focused like that. Her eyes darted to me, and they stayed there. We stared at each other in silence for a while. She started to unconsciously bite her lower lip and when I let a smirk appear on my face for a moment, she blushed and turned back to her journal.

Isadora's POV:

Your eyes, a deep shade of brown
Always turn my frown upside down.

Your luscious lips, so soft and enchanting
I want to feel them, taste them, our kiss never ending.

Your gorgeous smile, it melts my heart
I love you so much it hurts when we're apart.

I want you to hold me, kiss me, never let me go
I love you, I love you, I love you so.

I set my pencil down and read over my couplets. They just kept flowing. My muse, Klaus, kept giving me ideas. I looked up at him and saw his gaze fixed on me. His eyes locked me in place, the dark color intensifying as he looked at me. It melted my insides and I found myself biting my lip in anticipation. Anticipation of what, I didn't know, but it caused him to smirk. I blushed hard and looked down at my journal. I heard him chuckle and a new idea for a poem popped into my head.

Your laugh, so contagious, it makes me weak
When I'm around you, I stutter and I cannot speak.

I smiled at the poem and then started scribbling our initials together on the page, framing them with hearts. K.B. + I.Q., over and over again.

Klaus's POV:

"Isadora?" I asked softly.

She looked up at me and a light pink blush tickled her ears. "Y-yes, K-Klaus?" She stammered.

I smiled and rested my elbows on my knees, leaning a little closer to her. "Whatcha writing those couplets about?" I asked, nodding my head towards her journal.

The blush on her ears spread to her cheek and neck, then down her arms, and soon her whole body was red. "I-I u-um..... N-nothing, th-they're n-not a-about a-anything..." She stammered again.

I smirked, amused by how flustered she had gotten over my simple question. The bell rang, signaling the end of our free period. It also meant that we would have to go to our separate classes. I sighed, not wanting to leave Isadora, but stood up and walked over to her. I held out my hand and she graciously slipped her palm into mine with a flattered smile.

I pulled her up and one of my hands found its way onto her waist, making her blush harder. I pulled her hand up to my lips and give it a soft kiss, not breaking our eye contact. Her pupils dilated in pleasure and I gave her hair a soft stroke before pulling away. The look on her face told me she wanted more, but I just smirked and winked before grabbing my notebook and walking out of the library.

(A/N) Hello! This was kind of a dumb one shot, but it was fun to write lol.