Prufrock (Klaus x Reader)

"Carmelita, wait!" I yell, chasing after her down the hallway. For such a short little girl, she is very fast.

"I don't have to wait for you, cakesniffer," She snarls.

"Don't call me that," I say, finally catching up to her.

"Whatever. I have new victims now," She says, way too cheerily.

"Hello, cakesniffers!" She says once she approaches the new students.

"Um, hi-?" A girl slightly older than me says as she stands.

"Ummm," Carmelita mocks. "Are you a blithering idiot? Everyone knows I'm Carmelita Spats."

I sigh and give the girl an apologetic smile. She smiles back nervously.

"Well, I'm Violet Baudelaire, and this is my brother Klaus and our baby sister, Sunny," The girl says.

I turn and look at the other two kids. The boy, Klaus, is about my age and the baby, Sunny, looks around three years old.

"What does 'cakesniffer' mean?" Klaus asks curiously.

"It means that you're stupid cakesniffers and I'm the most special girl in the whole wide world!" Carmelita chirps.

The boy meets my eyes and I lose my breath for a moment. His eyes are gorgeous....

"Who are you?" He asks with a slight smile.

"Y/N Spats, pleasure to meet you," I say, extending my hand to him. I expect a handshake, but instead a get a light kiss on my knuckles.

"The pleasure is all mine," He purrs.