What would happen when: (Klaus x Reader)

You first meet Klaus:
Aunt Josephine adopted you when your parents died. A few years later, she adopted the Baudelaires as well. You soon become close friends with Klaus. Every spare moment you have, you spend with him. When Josephine dies because of Captain Sham (Count Olaf) Mr. Poe sends you wherever the Baudelaires go.

Klaus realizes he has feelings for you:
At Prufrock Prep, he falls asleep on your shoulder when he's tired from running laps. Instead of waking him up, you wrap your arms around him and play with his hair while he sleeps. He wakes up and finds you holding him, and he gets butterflies in his stomach.

You say that you love each other:
You get captured with the Quagmires at Prufrock. After being stuck in the elevator shaft at 667 Dark Avenue for a few days, you get moved to V.F.D.'s Fowl Fountain. Isadora sends out the poems in hopes that they will reach the Baudelaires, and eventually they find you. As soon as you are out of the fountain, you rush to Klaus's arms. He embraces you tightly, like he never wants to let you go.

"Oh god, I missed you," He whispers.

"I missed you too," You say.

He brushes your tears away and says, "Don't ever leave me again, Y/N. I... I love you."

You smile at the butterflies you get from those simple words and say, "I love you too."

Your first kiss:
You get separated from the Baudelaires on Mount Fraught, but you find Kit Snicket and travel with her for a while. When the Baudelaires show up at Hotel Denouement, Klaus immediately spots you and runs up to you. You guys hug and then catch up on what has happened during the few days that you've been apart. He tells you about Fiona and it breaks your heart to see him so upset. You cup his chin and say, "She might have left you, but I never will," and then give him a warm kiss that gives you both butterflies.