More Kliona Ranting

I was re-reading The Grim Grotto the other day because I'm re-reading all of ASOUE right now, just for fun, and I noticed something else about Fiona and the Kliona ship that I don't really like.

"There was a faint rattling sound, and then the children saw something race out from under the panel and halfway across the floor. In the dim green light it took a moment to see it was a girl a bit older than Violet, who was lying faceup on a small wheeled platform. She was wearing a suit just like Captain Widdershin's, with the same portrait of the bearded man on the front, and had a flashlight in one hand and a pair of pliers in the other. Smiling, she handed the pliers to her stepfather, who helped her up from the platform as she put on a pair of eyeglasses with triangular frames.

'Baudelaires,' the captain said, 'this is Fiona, my stepdaughter. Fiona, this is Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire.'"

That was an excerpt from the book, and it says that Fiona is a bit older than Violet. Violet at that time was around 15 years old, which would make Fiona probably 16 years old. Klaus is only 13.

This is just my opinion, but I feel like a 13 year old and a 16 year old shouldn't be in a relationship together. 3 years is a pretty big age gap, and it just feels really weird to me.

And with Kladora, Isadora is only around a year older than Klaus, so the age gap isn't too big, which is one of the reasons why I ship Kladora and not Kliona.

Another reason I ship Kladora is that I despise Fiona. But you all probably know that by now.

I mean, I guess Fiona is less of a complete jerk in the books. In the show she was really rude and bossy, but she only had a brief rude and bossy moment in the book. Still, in the end, she broke Klaus's heart and betrayed the Baudelaires, so I will continue to despise her.

Anyways, I guess that's it. Just needed to rant.

So, in conclusion:

Kladora = 😍😍😍💖💖💖

Kliona= 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Byeeeeeeeeeee