ST x ASOUE x Reader

Hey! So, I wrote the first chapter of that Asoue and stranger things crossover that I was talking about a few chapters ago. This is kind of like a trial run chapter, so please make sure to tell me what you think!

It is a Klaus x reader book, but if you aren't as deeply in love with Klaus as I am, you can swap out the name Y/n for the name Mackeayla (McKayla) bc she's my OC that I shipped with Klaus in another book. (That book is called Pure Heaven BTW you're interested)

Anyways, on with the story! It'll start in the next paragraph  :)

Y/n's POV:

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood," Mike says dramatically. "A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in the darkness. It is almost here."

I scoff and flip the page in my magazine from my spot on the couch in the basement. I don't care much for their silly Dungeons and Dragons game, but I was bored of sitting in my room by myself so I decided to hang out with my cousin and his little friend group or party or whatever they call it. Plus, Violet, the older sister of one of the boys in the group, is here too. She's tinkering with one of Mike's broken toys, trying to see if she can fix it.

"What is it?" Will asks Mike.

"Demogorgon," I whisper.

They either don't hear me or they don't care, since Dustin starts rambling nervously. "What if it's the Demogorgon? Oh Jesus, were so screwed if it's the Demogorgon."

"It's not the Demogorgon," Lucas says, rolling his eyes.

I throw a peice of popcorn at him. "It's the Demogorgon," I say. "Dustin is right. Y'all are screwed."

"Y/n, shut up!" Mike and Lucas say at the same time. I laugh and throw more popcorn at them but then leave them alone and just listen to their stupid game.

Mike suddenly slams a little figure onto the game board. "An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" he says.

"Told ya," Lucas says, giving me a smug grin. I, however was Mike's consultant as he was planning this campaign, and I was the one who suggested the Demogorgon in the first place, so I just chuckle and keep looking through my magazine.

"Wait a minute, did you hear that? That... that sound?" Mike asks. "Boom... boom... boom!" He slams his hands onto the table, making the party jump. "That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... That came from something else... The Demogorgon!" He slams another game peice onto the board.

"We're in deep shit," Dustin says.

"Language!" I scold, but he ignores me.

"Crap, what do we do?" Klaus asks frantically.
He's Violet's younger brother, and I admit he's kinda cute. His glasses make him look dorky, but they suit him well.

He runs his hand through his fluffy hair, as he always does when he's nervous, and I have to look away from him because I feel my face heat up. Violet gives me a knowing grin, but I just roll my eyes and hide my face in the magazine.

"Will, your action!" Mike says.

Will is freaking out, and bounces in his seat a little as he exclaims, "I don't know!"

"Fireball him!" Lucas yells.

"I'd have to roll a 13 or higher!"

"Too risky," Dustin says. He shakes his head. "Cast a protection spell!"

"Fireball that bastard!" Klaus says, siding with Lucas.

"Yeah!" Lucas says.

"Cast protection!" Dustin argues.