Pillow Forts (Klaus x Reader)

"I'm bored," Klaus whined.

"You're only saying that because you're losing," You laughed. "Speaking of, Uno!"

"Ughhhhhh," He groaned falling backwards onto the floor while you danced in victory.

"Let's do something else," Klaus said.

"We could cuddle and binge Netflix..." You whispered under your breath, hoping he didn't hear you. You had a crush on him, but you hadn't told him yet.

"Stay here," He said, gently placing his hand on your waist for a moment before walking away.

You sighed and flopped down on the couch, waiting for him to get back. After a couple minutes, a pile of blankets and pillows fell down the stairs.

"What the heck are you doing?" You asked Klaus as he followed the bedding avalanche.

"Let's make a fort!" He said excitedly. You perked up and nodded, walking over to him.

"Sure!" You said.

"Okay, go get the cushions off the couch. I say we make a whole castle!" He smiled at you.

"Yeah!" You replied.

The two of you spent the next thirty minutes building an intricate cushion fort/castle. It stood tall and glorious in the middle of the high ceilinged living room.

"Perfect," You said, admiring your work.

"I know you are but what am I?" Klaus mumbled quietly, but you didn't say anything in response because you weren't sure if he actually said anything or not.

"Shall we venture in the castle, kind sir?" You asked in the most posh voice you could muster.

"Indeed we shall, m'lady," He said with a grin. You both laughed and crawled inside your fort.

"It's so dark in here," You said.

"And that is why I brought flashlights," Klaus said, flicking a flashlight on and handing it to you.

"Cool," You said shining the light around the inside of the fort. You both sat in silence for a few moments.

"What do we do now?" Klaus asked. More silence.

"We could be dragons who like to destroy pillow castles?" You asked hopefully.

He smiled at you and said, "Let's get out of it first. Dead dragons tell no tales."

You both laughed some more and carefully crawled out of the delicate fort, making sure not to knock anything down. Then, after you were safely out, started pushing it over.

"Rawr!" You shouted, clawing at a pillow. Klaus broke into a laughing fit and fell on to a pile of blankets. You laughed as well and threw the pillow at his head, and then the fort destroying session turned into a full blown pillow war.

You guys smacked each other with cushions, pillows, blankets and stuffed animals for what seemed like hours before you finally wore yourselves out and fell down into your pillowy mess next to each other.

"That was fun," Klaus said, still out of breath from laughing.

"Yeah," You agreed. You both turned your heads and stared into each other's eyes for a moment before breaking into another laughing fit.

"Oh my god.... I can't.... even look at you!" Klaus said in between giggles. You could only laugh in response. His laughter stopped after a while but you couldn't quit. Every time you tried to stop, you'd look at the feathers from the pillows in his hair and start laughing again. He just sat and watched you with a mischievous grin before finally crawling on top of you and tickling you.

You laughed harder and tried to push him away. "Okay! Okay! Truce!" You yelled through your laughing.

"Never!" He said jokingly, tickling you more for a few seconds before finally stopping. He stayed on top of you though, his hands on either side of your head, his lips hovering over  yours.

You gazed into his deep brown eyes for a moment. He was close enough to kiss you. It took you by surprise when he actually did. Just a light, shy, short kiss on your lips, but a kiss nonetheless. He pulled away almost immediately and stared into your eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that," He rambled, crawling off of you slightly. You sat up to meet his eyes again. "I-it's just that you're... you're so... intoxicating."

You smiled and got to your knees, scooting closer to him. You tangled your hands in his already messy hair, then pulled his head towards yours and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around your back, keeping you close to him as the kiss continued a lot longer than you thought it would. When you both finally pulled away, his hair was even more messy from you running your hands through it, and you were both blushing messes.

"I have a crush on you," You and Klaus admitted at the same time. He chuckled and kissed your forehead, then pulled you into a hug.

"I'm glad you like me too..."