flowers | kaeluc

Today was surely bustling huh. Everyone was most likely planning to give a little something for Master Diluc today, especially Donna who was walking in circles, paying no mind to the long line of customers in front of her, poor Flora.

Ah, but it's nothing to expect less from Miss Donna. And it certainly wasn't to be expected when Flora suddenly called him over with a huge bouquet of flowers in her hands, Donna now taking care of the long line. "Miss Flora? You called?"

Flora nodded and handed over the bouquet of flowers to him, a little tag hanging over the neatly tied ribbon, they sure took a lot of care on this one. "Uh, what is-" "Sir K- I mean, someone ordered these flowers a few hours ago and told me to hand them over to you, knowing them.. There's probably a... Ah nevermind! Here you go~"

Diluc knew what she meant and it definitely didn't fail to bring a smile up his lips, 'he' couldn't be more subtle, could he? "Tell him I said tha- actually, I think I'll do it myself." A knowing look on her face, Flora smiles- well- smirks? And nods at him before realizing that she still had a lot of stuff to do, bidding farewell to master Diluc and running back to the stall.

They seem to be well prepared as well, their stocks a lot packed than before, for some reason it was perfectly preserved, no flowers have wilted, it had always been a wonder to everyone who came by her shop, but it's to be expected from the best selling flower shop in Mondstadt.

In the corner of his eye, he could see Donna with a sad look on her face, it brings a weird sense of triumph in him. But, there are more important matters at hand, like the idiot that sent him these flowers.

"Lamp Lilies, for you <3", the note inside read. Diluc scoffs but smiles nonetheless.