white rose | rosalyne

includes major spoilers for the 2.1 inazuma archon quest update.

-

Once, there was a young maiden in love, pure and innocent in a world so cruel. Oh dear maiden, can you face the truth? Set off to study in a faraway land, looking forward to reunite with her beloved and coming back with tears in her eyes, flame in her hands. The damned nation in ruins, engulfed in unrelenting flames. Years did the maiden yearn, cursed with an unknown power, she burned the old world away, thrashing those who dare block her path.

A curious human dressed in funny clothing, who dares to block the flame's path?

... Ah... a world so white and pure, it's... just like the world we had created before, a stainless future, so longed for by her majesty The Tsaritsa. "I understand. Then, let the glacial ice take the place of my erased past and extinguish these undying flames." The fair lady. The mai- no, the lady, living under the grace of her majesty,

Love over Freedom.

Years passed and the last bit of flames were almost nowhere to be seen, in the midst of extinction, trails only being left in certain objects of the past... until that one very faithful day. The once forgotten flames melted the glacial ice that swore to extinguish her scorching heat, and for the first time... her flames pointed towards no cursed demon, but towards an innocent person.

The Musou No Hitotachi...

'The victors must burn bright while the losers must turn to ash.'

'There must be those who can brave the lightning's glow', But the lady was no one fortunate enough, with her misdeeds of the past striving and taking a god's dream as one's own... would the heavenly principles have any mercy left for her? And for a split second, just a split second,

"Once again, I saw the dream that you and I met again in the pure white world that we created... But none of it matters anymore, I must believe in that pure, spotless, everlasting realm that I saw in the 'delusion' he let me see, at the end of the horizon of her majesty's dreams."

But in the end, it was nothing more than that, nothing more than a mere false impression, nothing but a mere 'delusion'.