Chapter 09

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you. 

#NY09 Chapter 09

"Sorry," I said when I met him outside the hospital. He texted me almost an hour ago that he's already here, but something came up.

Eli grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips. I smiled against his lips. He's becoming more confident in kissing me in public, and I definitely had no qualms about it. Before, he'd only hold my hands... but now, he's much more confident about wrapping his arm on my shoulders and kissing me.

"Okay lang. Umidlip muna ako," he replied as we got inside his car. The apartment was already almost done, but I still needed to buy some furniture. I debated on just hiring a professional, but I figured that it'd be a nice way to relax—buying furniture and appliances. Besides, I'd been spending a lot of time in pinterest, so I should be okay... I think.

"Why are you tired?" I asked. The last time we talked was the day before yesterday. It's just been so hectic. It was okay—we didn't need to be in constant communication always. He just tells me when he's busy and I do the same.

"Uuwi kasi sila Ate tapos gusto ng reunion, e walang gustong mag-asikaso kaya ako na lang gumawa," he replied while driving.

I reached for his head and patted it. He's so nice. I remembered when I saw him in school before, he was also doing something that wasn't his responsibility. He told me it's easier to do that than to argue. He's one of the nice ones—I hope people wouldn't take advantage of his kindness.

"What do you want for dinner? I'll buy you dinner."

"Hmm... Samgyup, pwede ba?"

I frowned. He laughed. "Fine. Just tonight," I said. He knew that I wasn't a big fan of going to Samgyup because the smell of the smoke stays even after taking a bath.

"Thank you," he said, planting a quick kiss on my lips when the traffic lights turned red. "Don't worry, maganda ka pa rin kahit amoy usok buhok mo, doc," he teased. I told him that after we ate in Samgyup, I was asked like 5 times if I went to samgyup because the smell was so evident. It's not like I could deny when my hair smelled like grilled beef.

When we arrived at the mall, we went straight to the department store and looked at the beds. Eli sat on one of the beds while I was looking around.

"What about this?" I asked as I sat on the king-sized bed.

"Bakit ako tinatanong mo?"

"Because you'll sleep in my bed, too?"

His eyes widened because there was a store assistant beside me. He looked at the lady who just chuckled, and apologized. I just shook my head as I stared at his embarrassed face.

I tapped the bed. "Sit here. It feels nice, Eli."

"Kama mo 'yan. Bahala ka magdesisyon," he said, obviously still shy.

"Is this sturdy, Miss?" I asked the staff as I tried to move. Eli's face was so red. I tried my best to hold my laughter. When we were in the resort, he was thrusting so hard that the bed post kept on hitting the wall. It's been so long for the both of us. It was such an intense night. One for the books. Sometimes, when I shower, I still think about that day when we had no choice but to take the mattress and place it on the floor. He was worried that we were making such noise.

My boyfriend's very shy.

Eli finally had enough and walked to the other end of the store. I just laughed as I followed him.