Chapter 11

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you. 

#NY11 Chapter 11

I was in the apartment, making sure that everything was in order before I brought Sammie here. Eli was supposed to be here with me, but he told me the last minute that he had to do something for the reunion of their family.

After making sure that the electricity, water, cable, and internet were working, I went to the restaurant and picked up the food I ordered for Eli and Tita. Eli always helped me with the apartment, so I figured I should help him with the reunion, too, although I had the faintest idea on what I could do to help. Maybe I could help him plan the food. Or whatever. He'd tell me what I could do.

I parked in front of Eli's house and grabbed the paper bag. I pressed the doorbell and waited for either Eli or Tita to open the door... but was surprised when I saw a woman open the gate.

I blinked. "Good morning," I greeted.

"Good morning," she replied.

"Is Eli there?" I asked. I should've texted him and informed him that I was coming. I didn't know they have guests.

"Eli!" the woman shouted.

"Bakit!" Eli shouted from inside the house.

"May babae dito!" the woman said while she was staring at me like she was trying to know my deepest, darkest thoughts. I stood there rather uncomfortably.

There was a forced smile on my face when I saw Eli rushing to get outside. His eyes widened when he saw me standing before who I assumed was his sister... only because the woman standing before me looked like the younger version of Tita.

"Kelsey," he said.

I smiled. "I just bought food."

"So, ikaw pala si Kelsey," the woman said.

I smiled at her. "Hi..." I politely said. I didn't know what to add. She looked... hostile. She looked like she'd rather have me somewhere else. Thankfully, Eli was already standing in front of me. "You said you were busy, so I got you and Tita food."

Eli smiled at me. "Thank you," he said. "Ate, si Kelsey. Kelsey, si Ate ko."

I smiled again. "Nice to meet you." She just nodded at me before going back inside. I looked at Eli. "Seems like she doesn't like me."

"Sorry."

"Did I do something?" I asked even though I just met her. But it seemed like she already knew me.

Eli shook his head. "Wala," he said. "Na-kwento ka kasi ni Mama kanina."

"Oh. What did Tita say?"

"Na doctor ka saka mabait at maganda."

I frowned. "What did Tita say?"

"Totoo nga!" he said.

"Then why was she looking at me like she wanted to bite my head off?"

Eli grimaced a little. "Kasi... sorry na, Kelsey. Alam mo naman si Mama madaldal at mahilig sa teleserye... Na-kwento iyong kina Sean... Pero sa version naman niya, ikaw iyong bida at kontrabida iyong dalawa."

My lips parted. Tita, really... She always asks me for updates about Sean and Sob!

"Okay... And she's mad because?"

Eli shrugged. "Bayaan mo na 'yun. Gusto mo ba'ng pumasok?" he asked. I debated on whether I'd go in or not. Personally, I'd rather go home because it's been a long day already, but if I go home, Eli's sister will hate me more because I didn't even bother to go inside and meet them.