Chapter 15

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you. 

#NY15 Chapter 15

True to Eli's words, he was here at exactly 7am.

"Good morning," he greeted, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning," I replied, still feeling a bit sleepy. "Your energy's so high..."

He just shrugged. "May kailangan bang gawin? 'Di ba umorder ka lang naman ng pagkain?"

I nodded. "Yes. The food will arrive before 11," I said.

"Iyong sa pari?"

"Also before 11."

"May ibang kailangan ka pa ba?" he asked.

"I need to continue sleeping," I said as I began to walk towards my room while dragging him with me.

"Wait, ayoko," he said.

"What?"

"Wag tayo sa kwarto mo. Nandito si Sammie. Nakaka-hiya."

Even at my sleepy state, I couldn't help but smile. I immediately wrapped my arms around him and just hugged him.

"I got caught in traffic last night, so I told Sean to just bring Sammie with him," I said. Sammie has a room at Sean's place because sometimes, she'd sleep over. Sammie lives with me, but I wasn't really strict. If she wanted to spend time with her dad, it's fine. We didn't really follow a strict schedule.

"So... tayo lang dito?"

I just nodded against his chest.

"Pwedeng..." he said, stopping, but I knew what he meant.

I looked at him. "I just woke up," I said.

"Oo nga, may muta ka pa, oh," he replied, and I frowned at him. He just laughed. "Maganda ka pa rin naman kahit may muta at panis na laway ka, doc."

"You're cockblocking yourself, Eli," I said before I walked towards my room. I was wearing a spaghetti strap top and shorts silk sleepwear and I knew that Eli's weakness was seeing me in red. He almost lost his mind when I wore that red bikini.

But even before I could reach my bed, I felt Eli's arms around my body. I felt him showering my neck with kisses as his right hand slowly and steadily travelled inside my silk shorts and my lace underwear.

* * *

Eli arrived at 7 am.

We had sex until 10am.

We took a shower at 10:30 am.

Sometimes, I wonder where he's getting all the energy from.

"Mommy!" Sammie said when I opened the door. She brought her overnight backpack with her. She was wearing a powder yellow dress and white sneakers. I was pretty sure Tita Shirley brought that. I already told her to not buy too many clothes for Sammie because that girl grows so fast... but she said that she's her only grandchild, so she'd spoil her.

"Good morning," I said, kissing her cheek. "Did you eat breakfast?"

"Yes. Daddy cooked," she replied, frowning.

I chuckled. "We have cereals in the pantry," I said as she rushed there. Sean was frowning. "She's not a fan."

"Yeah... I don't know why I try," he said.

"It's okay," I replied. "I don't cook, too. Sammie's already used to eating deliveries."

The only time she could eat homecooked meals was when she's at my parents' house or at Tita Shirley's house. Either way, she's not really one to complain... except when Sean's trying to cook for her. She says it's disastrous—her word, not mine.