Kauzichi's Love For Blondes Strikes Again-Kazuichi x Byakuya

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating this in a while. My brain just said no to it lol. Anyway, into the lovely children!

Kazuichi and Byakuya were sitting on Kazuichi's bed, since Togami proclaimed that his room was 'too stunning for peasant's like Kazuichi to behold' which the mechanic assumed was Togami speak for 'I don't want you in my house.' That was understandable, given his family.

They were just holding hands, sitting close with Kazuichi's head on Togami's shoulder. It was completely silent, except for the cars that zoomed by every two minutes, but they both didn't mind. The silence wasn't awkward, rather it was comfortable and welcomed.

The mechanic suddenly stood up, looking over at Togami's face intently, causing the other to glance over.

"Is there something on my face? Speak up," Togami lightly pushed Kazuichi, though a ghost of a smile appeared on his face. "Stop staring at me like some starstruck puppy."

Kazuichi simply shook his head, instead scooting closer towards him, causing the dip in the bed to increase. "You're just really pretty, man."

Byakuya rolled his eyes, covering half of his face with his hand. "Well, what about me do you find so fascinating Kazuichi?"

That caused Kazuichi to think for a minute, going over Byakuya's features. "For one, your...eyes are really cool."

"My eyes?"

"Yeah! They're like, really blue and stuff."

"Yes, Kazuichi. I am aware they are blue."

Kazuichi let himself flop down on the bed below him, throwing a pillow at Byakuya, who caught it. "You know what I meant!"

Byakuya did indeed know what Kazuichi meant, but he wasn't going to say that.

"You're also blonde."

"I was aware of that also."

"I know but people with blonde hair and blue eyes are just my type." Kazuichi took a hold of Byakuya's arm, taking him down with him.

"And I...suppose that loudmouth mechanics are my preference as well." Byakuya muttered, allowing his hand to be entangled with the others.

"Hey! It's almost like we're made for eachother, hehe!" Kazuichi grinned, now it was his turn to be hit with a pillow.

"Shut up Kazuichi."

"You know you love me."

Byakuya did indeed love him, but again, he wasn't going to say that.