Hair Day (Soudabuki!!)

I hope whoever requested this likes it!! :3 Sorry it took a minute to get out!

"Ibuki! it hurtssss" Kazuichi whined from his place on the kitchen stool, wincing harshly as Ibuki applied the substance into his hair.

Well of course he knew it was going to hurt a little bit, he made sure to read up on the stuff beforehand, but he didn't expect it to sting that much!

But, for the sake of a new look going into high school, and his girlfriend's excitement for his 'freshest newest lookest' as she put it, he'd put up with it.

"Hehe! It's bleach, what did Kazuichi expect?" Ibuki responded in her usual overly cheery tone, using her ungloved hands to smush around the bleach. That couldn't have been safe at all. "It's all stingy and bleach-y and stuff!"

She laughed her usual boisterous laugh, taking a chunk of Kazuichi's cheek and pinching it between her fingers, causing him to playfully push her away.

"Cut that out! I'm trying to read the instructions!" Kazuichi managed to laugh out before continuing to squint at the small font, since he didn't have his glasses on. "Okay, we gotta leave this stuff on for 45 minutes...or is that a one?"

"Who cares! Ibuki and Kazuichi will know when your hair burns off!" Ibuki snatched the box from Kazuichi, carelessly tossing it aside.

"When my hair what?!"

"Don't worry worry about that part," Ibuki hushed him, tracing his jaw with her fingernail painted a bright bubblegum pink. "Ibuki thinks you should focus on we can do whatever we want want while we wait."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Uno?"

"You know me so well babe." Kazuichi kissed Ibuki's cheek, grabbing the deck from the counter.

For the next hour or so the two continued to play the card game, which resulted in Kazuichi almost losing his hair. Luckily Kazuichi was able to reach the sink in time and after a dash of Ibuki's leftover pink dye, it was finished.

Kazuichi couldn't stop playing with it as Ibuki held up a slightly cracked mirror towards his face.

"It looks..."

"Aww inspiring? Perfection in every single possible way?"

"Rad!"

"It is so rad!" Ibuki cheered him on, burying her face into his arm and delivering one of her famous love bites, once Kazuichi was very used to.

Before the two could continue to talk, a car pulled into the driveway, signaling Ibuki's parents had returned.

In a sense of panic Kazuichi had snatched his beanie from Ibuki's bedroom nightstand, opening the window just enough to jump out.

"Until we meet again, dummy."

"Unless Kazuichi gets into a train crash!"

"Love you"

"Ibuki loves you too!!"

After a kiss Kazuichi jumped out the window, an ow following.

"I think I twisted my ankle!"

"Just walk it off man!!"