The End

10 months later

" Happy birthday to you !" We all sang to vianna as she blew out her candles. River was currently carrying annalise while I was holding Austin as I rubbed my stomach. Yes I'm pregnant again and I'm having a baby boy. I'm thinking of naming him Jaxon , River and I haven't decided yet.
"Yay." we all said. I looked over and saw Bianca rocking Angelina her baby girl. I smiled at the sight. Mason came with some guy behind him.
"Everybody it'll like your attention please." mason said.
"This is chase his my mate and yes I am gay." mason said proudly as some gasped and others cheered for them.
"Wow congrats." I said smiling and hugging my brother and hugging chase as River shook there hand.
"Welcome to the pack chase." River smiled as he put a hand around my waist and put annalise on his other arm
"Thank you I appreciate you guys accepting me." chase said as I smiled.
"Well you are my brothers mate so why not." I said as we chuckled.
"Baby lets go meet my parents?" Mason asked. Chase looked nervous.
"You'll be fine." I assured him as he nodded and they walked off.
"I never knew your brother was gay." River said surprised.
"Me either." I laughed as River looked down at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Just amazed at how lucky I am." he said as I felt those words wrap around my heart with joy. I smiled as River kissed my forehead.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too baby." he said pecking my lips. Vianna came running showing that Rivers parents came.
"Mommy Daddy grandpa and grandma are here !" Vianna yelled.
"I can see that baby." I said walking over to where she was.
💕River💕
I saw Penelope walking off as I walked behind her. god how I love my family so much, they mean everything to me.
"Hey mom." I said hugging her.
"Awe my grandson is so cute." she said putting her hands out as I passed her abel. Vivi put her hands up as I picked her up.
"Can we brake the piñata?" Vivi asked.
"Yes baby." I said kissing her cheek. She happily clapped and smiled. penny passed annalise to my dad who was smiling at our grandkids. as I was walking away my dad stopped me.
"Son I'm proud." he said as I hugged him. that was the first time I've ever heard him say that in a while.
"Thanks dad." I said.
"Awe my two boys." my mom said as I laughed.
"River can you get the baby carrier for annalise and abel." Penelope said as I nodded my head and put Vivi down as she ran to Penelope who picked her up and set her on her hip.
"I'll be back." I said running upstairs and getting the baby carriers. I walked downstairs and saw Vivi standing there with the stick in her hand. I gave my parents the baby carriers and went over to Vivi.
"Why aren't you hitting it?" I asked.
"She's was waiting for you to come." Bianca said as I smiled.
"Well I'm here so hit it baby." I said as she waked the shit out of that frozen piñata. Penelope was taking pictures as I was recording.
"Picture of the family ! " Mason shouted as i gathered my family.
"Say cheese." mason said as we smiled. I saw the picture and feel inlove God I am one lucky man.

* Later that day *

💫 Penelope 💫
Everyone but my parents, Bianca , doven , mason , chase , rivers parents had stayed we were in the living room laughing at something my dad said. Mason came in with River behind him with vivi's presents as they set them on the floor and Viviana sat on the floor.
"Okay princess let's see what you got." Bianca said as Vivian looked at me and I nodded she smiled big and opened her presents.
" I love them ! " She said happily. God I have such a happy wonderful girl I'm so proud of everything even the bad things that have taught me a lot. I smiled as she hugged everyone.
Chase was carrying Viviana as she fell asleep in his arms as we were watching movies.
"I'll take her if you want." I told chase.
"No it's fine." he said as Mason put his arm around chase. I smiled and saw how inlove they were I could never imagine him being gay. I smiled at my family. I can't believe being pregnant with the alphas baby was gonna turn out so amazing.

Omg so this was the last chapter ! 😭
*heart breaks* 💔
Well I had fun writing this book and thank you guys for being such amazing people and voting and commenting I love you guys a lot my Dino's 😚💕

there will be a sequel called " A Fresh New Start."

A picture of Bianca's daughter on the side.