The Results Are In

-River-

Penelope has been gone for a very long time I knew she was going to see her parents but why didn't she tell me. I wonder where she is I know she wouldn't be gone much. I started to get worried I called her phone but it went to voice mail then I called Mason.

"Hello." His voice sounded horse as if he had been crying.

"Have you seen Penelope?!" I asked frantically.

"River she...." He paused.

"Please god no!" I screamed as tears steamed down my face.

"River she didn't die she was in a terrible car crash she broke two of her ribs and her ankle snapped and she's has a concusion.

"What!" I screamed. I hung up and ran to my car I got in and drove off to the pack hospital. All on my mind was is Penelope okay? Will she live? I finally got there an I saw everyone crying except Vianna of course when she saw me she crawled me way I picked her up and held her and I walked to her mom.

"Hi." I said as I hugged her she hugged me back.

"Oh river it's all our fault." She said crying.

"No, no it's not your fault it not anybody's we couldn't have stopped it eaither way." I said even though the selfish half of me was blaming her parents for her accident.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Of course." The doctor said suddenly popping up.

"Just he careful alpha she is still healing." He warned me as I nodded in understandment. I walked in to her room an I placed Vianna on the couch. And sat next to Vianna the couch was close by the bed so I grabbed her hand.

"Baby please wake up don't leave me, don't leave your daughter she needs us." I repeated until I feel asleep.

^Penelope^

I was in a dark forest all I saw was mist and fog until it moved to the side and revealed a women I couldn't really make out her face she was smirking it was scary then she soon faded and a man appeared he looked into my eyes and what came out his mouth scared me. It was a bitter laugh.

"Who are you!" I yelled.

"I'm Siper sweetheart." A man said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Oh it's not what I want from you it's about me wanting you." He laughed.

"I'm marked!" I yelled.I was scared.

"That dosent matter my dear Penelope." He smirked then I felt a sharp pain at my ribs and I woke up!

-End of dream-

I woke up gasping River woke up and pulled my lips to his I was shocked but soon started to make out with him just as the kiss was turning hot the doctor came in and we pulled away. Viannas started putting out her hands for me so I placed her next to me and wrapped me arm around her.

"Hello Penelope I see your awake." He smiled warmly and I smiled back and nodded.

"Penelope remember your accident long ago at a dinner party and I said your results would be in?" He asked. I was confused but soon remembered what he was talking about I nodded and remembered my heart thing isn't beating.

"Umm doctor why isn't my heart thing beating is it unplugged or something?" I asked. He looked shocked because it was plugged in.

"Penelope your results are in your a....." Anticipation was going all over my body.

"A what?!" I asked in patient.

"Your a Demon." He said.

"No I'm a werewolf this can't be!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I need time." I said as the doctor nodded.

"Call my parents in please." I told river as he nodded. They came in and hugged me I hugged them back.

"Mom dad the doctor told me something." I said.

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"Am I a Demon?" I asked.

"No." My dad said.

"Liar!" I yelled.

"What?" My mom asked.

"The doctor told me I was demon that's why my heart monitor isn't beeping mom!" I yelled as Vianna started to cry I started to rock her back and forth and decided we should talk somewhere more private.

"I think we should go somewhere more private." I suggested as my parents nodded and I got up and I put Vianna on my hip as she played with the ends of my hair and she fussed when I tried to put on her sandals I finally have up and gave them to river. We got in the elevator.

"Are you okay?" River asked as he intwined our hands together.

"Yeah I'm just confused is it even possible for a wolf to be a demon?" I asked. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm not sure if you want ill look up in the Internet." He suggested I smiled at how wonderful my mate is even though he was an ass to me but now he is a gentamen well sometimes. I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Your right I was an ass." He said as my cheeks turned red.

"Next time make sure to turn off your mind link." He said nuzzling my neck as I felt heat between my legs I pushed him off with my elbow. He smirked as I playfully rolled my eyes. The elevator stopped and we got out and walked to the car. Vianna started to fuss so I grabbed the bottle and put it in her mouth I saw my brother in a doctors suite well his doing well.

"Penelope." He said once he saw me and smiled I smiled back and we hugged but I was careful with Vianna.

"Um right now isn't a good time maybe tomorrow." I suggested.

"Um sure see you later." He said.

"Okay Byee axel." I said and left to my parents but what was on mind in the car was the way Axel looked at me with lust? I was at my house when my thoughts were interrupted because River called my name.

"Penelope!" He yelled.

"Huh what?" I asked.

"I said if you wanted we could go to your parents or if you want to change and leave Vianna with Jasmine." He said.

"Uh leave Vianna with jasmine." I said as he nodded and we left inside River was carrying Vianna while I had her things.

"Ill take her upstairs." I said and took her an went upstairs and I laid her in her crib and she soon fell asleep I went into my room and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a red polo shirt and some red toms and I let my hair down and called Jasmine after three rings she answers.

"Hey Gurl." She said.

"Hey I need a big favor?" I asked.

"I am not buying you guys condoms." She joked as I laughed.

"Ew hell no! No I jut really need you to babysit Vianna I have family issues." I said.

"Yay I'm taking care of my niece/goddaughter!" She said happily as I smiled.

"Thanks." I said as I hung up. A few minutes later .jasmine came. I told her everything she needed to know.

'I got it tell me everything later." She said as I nodded and kissed Vianna and left with River. We got in the car and I couldn't believe I was a damn demon. I was pulled out of my thoughts when River opened my side of the door I hand even noticed till he took my hand.

"Come on and you gotta stop thinking so much,love." He said kissing my hair as I got out and smiled then I decided to tease him. I smirked at him and he looked at me with concern then I pinned him up to the car and got the collar of his shirt and brought him to my lips and I bit his lips playfully and I tugged on it then I pulled away and started to walk away and I turned around and saw him in shock.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked teasingly as he frowned.

"Pay backs a bitch Love." He said as he jogged to my side and wrapped an arm around my waist. I knocked on the door and my mom opened it she looked like she was crying and troubled. I felt bad Beign mad but they did lie to me. I hugged her and entered the house and saw my dad on the couch I went over and hugged him and sat down on the couch in front of my parents and Rivet sat next to me and I got straight to the point.

"Mom dad why am I a demon and how?" I asked.

"Honey I have something i have to tell you." My mom said.

"Okay what is it?' I asked.

"I'm a demon." My mom said.