Revenge

"You insane ! " He exclaimed. We were currently in his office arguing over Jennifer cause I wanted her to feel every ounce of pain I felt. She deserves it.
"Why because I want her to feel what she put me threw when she would fuck your ! " I yelled.
"You will not hurt her Penelope & that's final ! " He said firmly.
"Oh no River im going to do whatever the fuck I want ! " I yelled at him.
"Your my mate & you will listen to-" I cut him off.
"I'm your mate not slave ! " I exclaimed.
"Penelope as I said you will not hurt her ! " He exclaimed.
"Why do you care what the fuck I do to that slut." I said sternly as he glanced over at me.
"Because it's not worth it what will you get out of it ? " He asked.
"Revenge ! " I yelled as tears dared to fall from my face what does he care what I do to her.
" No & that's final Penelope ! " He yelled harshly. I just stared at him in pure shock as his face softened when he finally realized what he did. River has never once yelled at me.
"Penny-" I cut him off.
"Get out." I said as a tear rolled down my face.
"Penny please ba-"
"Get out now ! " I yelled as he just stormed off. I broke down crying. Why would he yell at me yea I know I wS yelling but ugh it gets me so mad that he dosent understand god ! Why does he even care what I do to her.
'he proably loves her & always will.' A little voice inside o my head said as I felt as if someone ripped out my heart & ran over it a millions time then burned it & threw the ashes away in the ocean as they sank. I ran to the bathroom & threw up feelings an uneasy feeling. S/N( no she isn't pregnant)
I looked at my face that was kinda turning pale and my eyes were now grey. I raised an eyebrow at my appearance. That's strange i have always been tanned with hazel eyes. I just shook off the feeling & went to check up on my kids & saw vianna playing with Bianca while Austin & Annalise were asleep I walked over to were vianna was & carried her god how I love my baby she's growing up so fast & so beautiful with her blonde hair & colored eyes God I love her. I smiled at her as she kissed my cheeks.
"I love you mommy." she said happily.
"I love you more princess." I said as I felt my mood become much happier god my kids can always change my mood. I kissed her forehead and sat her on my bed as I got on top of Bianca.
"Ah bitch." she said as I hit her arm.
"Ooo auntie said a bad word mommy ! " Vianna exclaimed.
"Bianca no bad words." I said raising my eyebrow.
"Sorry it slipped out." she giggled as vianna laughed waking up Annalise.
"Annie ! " Vianna exclaimed as I picked up Annalise and sat with her on the bed as vianna kissed her forehead.
"I'll always love & protect you sissy no matter what I will always love you." she said as I looked at my two beautiful babies. God River & I sure can create kids. I thought to myself.
"I'll be back watch the kids?" I asked.
"Sure I have no life so why not." she laughed as I chuckled.
"Your crazy." I said kissing her head.
"Bye loves I'll see you later." I said kissing my daughters cheeks.
"Bye mommy love you." vianna said.
"Love you more baby." I said walking out the room bumping into River.
"Penelope." River said.
"Not now River." I said walking past him , but he grabbed my arm & spun me so I was facing him.
"What?!" I asked annoyed.
"Listen to me dammit." he said in his alpha voice which turned me on.
"Let me go ! " I said kinda breathless. Ugh this wasn't the time.
"I can smell your arousl." he said as my cheeks turned a light red.
"River I have to go do something important." I said annoyed.
"Just listen to me." he said as I sighed.
"Okay what do you want to tell me?" I asked looking up at him.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you , I just lost control." he said looking down at his hands , I made him face me & I tippy toed & kissed him.
"It's okay , but next you do that I swear you'll regret it baby." I said as I walked off.
I made my way towards the basement & there was a door down there that lead to the prison cell , I've never been down there without River at my side so this should be interesting. As I unlocked the door I saw there were two guards outside her cell.
"Mrs.Vermont." They both said as they bowed there hands. I'm still not used to this Luna alpha thing.
"Umm could I have a few moments with her." I said as they nodded & stood behind me.
"Alone." I said as they looked spectical.
"It's okay I'll be fine." I assured them as they nodded & went off somewhere, I opened the cell a little.
"So Jennifer why did you let yourself get captured." I said as I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Because I had to see river I mean he is my husband." she sneered as I slapped her and she held her cheek.
"You bi-" I cut her off.
"Want another slap or I can give you something worse." I snapped at her as she stayed quit.
"Wise choice." I said.
"Now why the fuck did you let yourself get captured , you know how stupid that is." I said shaking my head.
"You'll soon find out." she said laughing at the end. I grabbed her by the throat and started to squeeze.
"You stupid bitch tell me what the hell your planning ! " I yelled as I felt someone pull me back as I dropped jennifer and she gasped for air.
"Just protect your children." she said laughing.
"You bitch!" I yelled as I felt Rivers arms pull me back and the guards pushed her back and closed the cell.
River took me upstairs to our bedroom.
"Where are the kids?!" I asked not seeing them in the bedroom.
"With Bianca at your moms house." he assured me as I relaxed a little, then tears started coming down my face.
"Penny baby what's wrong?" River asked.
"I don't want anything to happen to them , I loved them too much for anything bad to happen to them." I said as tears started spilling faster , ugh I hate crying a lot. River wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.
"Nothing will happen to the or you or anyone in the pack, I can assure you that." he said looking at me in my eyes holding my face.
"I love you." I said as he kissed my lips.
"I do to my love." River said as I smiled.
"Now get some sleep." he said as I laid down and rested my eyes.

Okay so that was the end of this chapter sorry I haven't been updating its cause well I can't make up excuses I get lazy , lol sorry loves 💕😩 , well anyways hope you guys are having a beautiful day. 💗
A picture of Vianna on the side. 💖

Follow me on Instagram @jovelynn.xoxo
Add me on sc @xoxojocyliciou
Kik me @_xoxojocyboo.