Taking A Chance

-Penelope- 

One month later.......... 

It's been a month since the wedding. I'm am very angry at River now the pack see women see me disgusted and ashamed to ever know me and to find out that I was pregnant with the alphas baby. I don't care they can look at me angry I don't give a shit. River has been trying contact me very since I ran out the church with Joshua behind me. A tear felt down my face. Me and River have decided to just he friends right now. 

~Flashback~ 

"I love Penelope." River said I was just left there with everyone staring at me Jennifer was crying as I was rocking Vianna everyone was staring looking either mad or ashamed. I jut couldn't take it when my own parents couldn't even show me there faces I just couldn't bare it. I hated feeling the pain I had in my gut. I felt a tear fall down my face followed by another I passed Vianna to Jasmine and told her ill be back and I ran out and shifted into my wolf and I felt someone behind me. It was Joshua. 

"Hey." I said as I shifted to human an he turned around so I could change. He shifted and changed. 

"Hey." He said as he rested his hands on my waist and pinned me to a tree. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked suspiciously. He started to plant kisses on my lips as I stayed frozen to the ground I finally came to my senses and pushed him off. 

"Don't kiss me!" I yelled at him 

"Look Penelope why are you pushing me we both want each other baby." He said as I pulled away from him. 

"Maybe you want me but I sure as hell don't want you an dont you dare call me baby!" I screamed angry at him. 

"You are mine!" He sneered. 

"To hell with you I'm already marked by River!" I yelled at him as he looked shocked an that's when people started to come out the church. 

"How long have you been marked?" He asked angry. 

"Since before this damn wedding!" I screamed. As people gasped and Jennifer ran up to me to slap me but I grabbed her arm and twisted it as she screamed out in pain. Good bitch that's how I felt when ever you fucked my mate. I thought to myself. 

"That's enough!" River yelled. 

-Flashback Ends- 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek I quickly wiped it away when Vianna started to cry. 

"Sh it's okay baby mommys here." I cooed to her. She kept crying and I rocked her back and forth while I was making her bottle. The door bell rang. I popped the bottle in her mouth and opened the door to see Jasmine there she had a huge smile on her face. 

"Come in." I said suspiciously. She walked in and sat on the couch as I sat next to her. 

"Okay spill." I said curiously. 

"Okay so yesterday I was walking by the mall as always." She smiled and I nodded for her to go on. 

"And I kinda over heard a little someone say something about you." She said as anticipation was clawing at me I couldn't take it there was a long pause. 

"God damnit who was it and what did they say?!" I yelled inpatient. The Vianna started to cry I patted her back as she was on my shoulder. 

"See what you made me did." I smiled as he chuckled. 

"Anyways that someone was River he was going to ask you to see fireworks with him." She smiled big as I let my mouth hang down in shock. What? No she must of heard wrong? Even though no one has heard from or seen Jennifer is still odd because the same day Jennifer went missing so did Joshua.