Hearing There Mistake

*Penelope*

"My what!?" I all but screamed.

"Sh calm down yes your real parent look I'm sorry for not telling you ,but.." I cut him off.

"Your damn right your sorry how could you not tell me, I'm your..... I couldn't say it what are you suppose to say when you realize that your whole life has been a lie and dirty, filthy, shitty lie! What am I suppose to forgive my "mom" for fucking lieing to be!

"Look lets talk about this at the house where it's more private." He said calming me down. He was calming be down.

"Fine lets just go." I said as I got my baby and I strapped her in the car seat. As I was about to get in my car River holds my wrist.

"What!" I yell annoyed.

"I'm coming with you." He stated.

"Hell no ill be fine by myself." I said.

"I didn't ask." He said as he took the keys and opened the passengers seat so I could sit I sat down with my arms crossed across my huge chest. He got in and started the car.

"I hate you." I spat.

"I don't care." He said annoyed. I just stared out the window trying to collect all my thoughts together how could they kept this from me I should have the right to know my real parents even though I don't want to I'm not mad at my parents because they raised me I'm just mad they kept this from me but I'm furious because my real parents where probably to scared to have a child and blah blah. I was playing with the ends of my hair when Vianna started to cry.

"Pull over." I said. He did as I asked and pulled over to the curve and I got out and went to the back seat. And he began to drive.

"Sh,sh don't cry via its okay mommys here." I said making her bottle as she cried more.

"Here's her diaper bag babe." River said.

"Don't call me "babe" River." I said as he smirked.

"Say my name again." He said his voice a husky which made my knees weak and my core throb for him.

"River." I managed to chock out.

"I love it when it comes out your beautiful sexy mouth."He said huskily

"Perve." I laughed and fed Vianna her bottle. She still didn't fall asleep she just stared to me with confusion but then she laughed a little. We were finally home I got out the car and walked into my house and saw my bags outside?

I had Vianna asleep in my arms," mom dad what is this?" I asked worried.

"We bought you a new house." They said happily as tears spilled from my eyes.

"Thank you mom and dad." I said hugging them careful with Vianna but River took her from me and carried her lightly , I smiled at the sight of my mate and Vianna.

"It's right infront of our house." My mom said pointing to a beautiful house. Mason helped me with my bags and we went inside it had new furniture and everything just my style it was perfect.

"Mom who picked out everything?' I asked admiring my new house.

"Bianca and Me." My mom said going upstairs to help me with my bags.

"Close your eyes." Mason said I covered my eyes and he led me to a bedroom he opened it and I walked in slowly.

"Open." He said as I opened them and saw my daughters beautiful room it was cheetah print and just plain goregues!

"It's beautiful." I said picking up a stuffed bunny and laid it in the crib. River came in and set Vianna in her crib I walked over to the crib and rubbed my finger over her soft cheek as she looked at me.