Goodbye For Now

~Penny~
I was packing my things for later when my aunt was going to pick me up I was packing up my last part of clothes then I placed them by my doorway and walked over to my bed and laid down resting my sore feet I turned on the tv to watch Criminal Minds god I love that show it's so awesome and instance! I was rubbing my belly and then my mom came in my room her eyes with tears. I sat up and patted a space next to me for her.

She sat down," mommy what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I just don't want you to go sweetheart but I know it's for your own good." She said cupping my cheek and smiling.

"Mom Ill be back don't worry I promise to call you every single day." I said smiling.

"Aww baby I know but Im going to miss screaming at you and Bianca and mason when ever you guys would mess around." She laughed.

"Hahahah I remember." I said smiling at the memory of when we were little kids.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes baby?" She asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" I asked shy.

"Does what hurt?" She asked confused as she looked down at me.

"When you give birth?" I ask.

"Like a bitch." My mom said.

"Mom!" I said gasping.

"What it does." She said laughing I smiled and she kissed my forehead.

"We'll get some sleep for you and my little granchild." She said rubbing my belly.

"Ill get you up when your aunt is here." She assured me before closing my door. I laid my head down on my soft pillow and got in the sheets and laid down and I fell right asleep.

2hours later

*Dream*

There was a beautiful women with long black hair she was wearing a beautiful pink floral dress and she was holding a small child, it was a baby girl she looked up at her mommy with so much confusion but her eyes still held love the women looked down at her baby with so much love and care and awl.

"Sh my darling please don't forget me mommy loves you and I'm sorry." He said as tears fell from her eyes.

The door opened revealing a man he looked at her with sympathy and at the baby with love and care he walked over to the women and hugged her around the shoulders as she cradled the baby.

"Adan lets give her away instead I can't bare to let them do this to our child." She said as she looked at the baby.

"Eva we can't there waiting for her." He said.

"Please don't look at our child she is only 5 months!" She tired to reason with him.

"Your right we can't let this happen to her." He said as he kissed the baby's forehead and they got in a car and they reached a familiar house and left the baby with a locket that was shaped like a heart and they kissed her forehead before ringing the door bell and shifting and running off. A couple answered the door as the baby cried the lady picked it up and cradled it as the man looked around until finally closing the door.

*End Of Dream*

I woke up gasping for air as I put my hand in my forehead and then rubbed my belly and sighed in relief. I always had that dream as a child and it stopped when I turned 15 why is it back all of a sudden? I hate that dream everything looks familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. I got up from my bed and headed towards the shower. I walked into the warm water loving how it feels on my cold skin I finished an changed into some black tights and put on my black tank top and I put my Victoria secrets "I <3 Pink"sweater on and put my hair in a high pony tail and I put on my house shoes which I guess you can say we're like slippers  and headed downstairs. I was greeted with my aunt and my baby cousin Stephanie.