The Alphas Baby

Copyright:do not copy this story at all not even the plot or anything this is my story so don't steal my ideas or I will report you an hunt you down and feed you to the hellhounds but really don't copy this story. :) thanks for respecting me

All Rights Reserved!

-----/-----/-------/------/-------/-----/----/---/

I was never like this I actually thought I would turn out normally but that was a lie being pregnant at 18 in our pack is a disgrace and my parents are disappointed my pack is mad and to top it all off my mate hates me an thinks I slept with someone else if I would take back sleeping with him I wouldn't. here's how I became pregnant with the alphas baby.

*

~Penelope~

"Close the curtains!" I said.

"Happy 18th birthday Babygirl!" My mom said.

"Wake up penny." Mason my brother said.

"Happy birthday hun." My dad said.

"Thanks you guys." I said blowing out my cupcake candle an taking my three little presents.

I open my brothers and its a picture of me and him when we were little kids I had a missing tooth and he also had a missing tooth and my hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing jeans and a hello kitty pink shirt with some purple tennis shoes and he was just wearing some cargos he looked funny as a kid and I looked weird.

"Ahahha we look funny." I said laughing.

"Here sweetie open mine." My dad said smiling at the picture and giving me his gift.

It was a beautiful ring it had a flower inside and it was a rose my favorite.

"Thank you daddy." I said hugging him.

"Thanks mas." I said hugging him and kissing his cheek and my dads.

"Here baby." My mom said handing me her gift I opened it to see a beautiful bracelet that had diamonds and it was my grandmas.

"Mom thank you it's beautiful." I said staring at it with admiring eyes.

I hugged her and kissed her cheek and she kissed the side if my head and I felt her tears hit my shoulder.

"Don't cry mom." I said wiping her tears and I laughed.

"Your growing up so fast it seems like just yesterday I was carrying you in my arms." she said smiling at me an hugging me.

"We'll you have to get ready for work." My brother said breaking the sweet moment between me and my mom.

"Ha where's Bianca?" I asked my brother as my parents left downstairs.

"Asleep." He snorted.

"She's just like....... He cut me off.

"You." He laughed as I threw him a pillow.

"Jerk!" I laughed.

"Now get out I'm about to change." I said, pushing him out my room.

I jumped in the shower and I liked feeling the warm water on my skin , when I was done I played the song- "The Weekend- Wicked Games." God I love that song so much. I changed into my orange shirts an white tank top put my hair in a neat ponytail and braided my bangs to the side and clipped them down and I slipped on my neon green socks and my white tennis shoes. I walked down the steps.

"Hey Bee." I said messing up my sisters hair.

"Hey Penny happy birthday." She said hugging me and handing me a present.