The Heat

CAUTION: DIRTY STUFF WELL KINDA NOT ALOT!
-Penelope-
We got in the car and drove home all that was on my mind was him naked on me! God I have a dirty mind! But I don't care I'm horny as fuk! We got home and I pinned him to the car and kissed his lips.
"Soon babe we can't right here." He said as his eyes turned black.
"Who's said we can't." I said as I hopped on him and he locked the car and held me on his growing member. I moaned as started to kiss his neck as we walked to the front door when we got there he unlocked it. I connected our lips and he slid his tongue in my mouth as he kicked the door with his leg.
"Ew gross you guys have a child mind if I take her away from this." She said gesturing to what we were doing I hoped off him and my cheeks turned red as River wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Uh I don't know." I said unsure.
"Come on I haven't spent time with my goddaughter." She said as I raised an eyebrow.
"Fine." I said.
"Better take good care of her." River said. I kissed his cheek and went upstairs with Jasmine behind me. We went in Vinnys room and I packed some clothes, diapers, pacifiers, 2 bottles, shoes, her Fav blankie, and other things she might need.
"So how was it." She said as I was caring Vianna and packing some things.
"It was good and guess what?" I asked.
"What?" She asked excitedly.
"He asked me to marry him and I said yes!" I said happily and smiling and I showed her my ring
"OMG!" She said happily as Vinny started to cry because of this chicks loud screaming I smiled and picked her up and put her pacifier in her mouth and rocked her back and forth and placed her in her carseat.
"We'll here you go." I said hugging jasmine and kissing vinnys head. We walked downstairs and River hugged Jasmine and kissed Vinnys cheek. We waved goodbye and closed and locked the door. We stared at each other I wanted him to do something the silence and him not touching me was killing me! I grabbed him my behind the neck and kissed his lip passionately and he turned the kiss hungrily and I returned it the same way I hopped on him and we walked up the stairs He almost dropped I laughed.
"You ass!" I laughed as he chuckled we got to the room and he put me down I poured then he started to drop warm sexy kisses on the side of my neck then he attacked my lips and I roughly kissed him back.
"Eager are we Pennybaby." He joked as I started to undo his shirt.
I felt his hands run all over my body as he stated to kiss my neck again and we began walking over to the bed I felt the back of my knees hit the bed and River pushed me down on it. I looked into his eyes and saw pure lust and in one swift move he tore off my dress I gasped in excitement.
"Oh River." I said as I was in in my hot pink laced bra. He looked at me for the slightes hesitation he didn't find any so he began kissing down the side of my neck as I buried my hand on his hair and brought him down more.
"Damn Pennybaby!" He groaned as he viciously attacked my lips I tugged at his tie and finally got it loose and threw it somewhere in the room the same with his shirt. He tore off my panties and left me gasping of excitement.
"Damn River take off the fucking pants already!" I yelled moaned out as I ripped off his belt and we both looked up at each other in surprise and that's when I saw his eyes held Love, Care, And Lust as mine held Lust And Love! He laughed as I punched his arm and he hovered over me and kicked off his pants and I felt his boner through his boxers. He took them off and was right an my entrance he looked at me for reassurance.
"Do Me." I whispered sexually in his ear he smirked and drove into me I grasped the sheets from all this and how he was making me feel which was complete and loved!
"River!" I screamed as he but down on my neck.
We laid there breathing and gasping for air.
"Wanna go again?" I asked.
"Sure." He smiled as I got on top of him and bounced on his member and well you know the rest. 'Wink' 'Wink'
~~~<~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~<~~~~~
-Penelope-
I woke up with the best feeling ever River was playing with my hair.
"Hey." I said as he smiled and me and kissed me swollen lips. He kept sucking on the last night.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked. I got on top of him but still had the covers wrapped around me and him. I leaned in and kissed his lips and he started to kiss me roughly I bit his lip playfully and pulled on it playfully then I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Perfect." I said kissing his neck. He turned his head to face me.
"You are beautiful you know that right." He asked but it sounded more like a statement I smiled shyly at him an he kissed my lips. I got up and left the covers fall off my body slowly I heard a low growl I smirked and spun on my heel to face River.
"No teasing Love." He said as I rose one eyebrow at him.
"Oh really." I said as I stood on my tipy toes to look much taller but failed miserably I started to drop kisses on his neck as he moaned then I pulled away and went into the bathroom and slipped on my rob and turned on the water in the bathtub.
"Aren't you coming?" I asked and smirked at him as he gave me the smile that makes me wet in between my thighs. I closed my eyes and opened them to see River infront of me I gasped when he lifted me up bridal style.
"Eager are we?" I teased.
"As always." He said as I slipped in the bathtub full of bubbles and he slipped in the bathtub but infront of me. I put my hair in a messy bun and I moved as I was doing this and I looked up at River and saw his eyes darken with lust but they still held love and care. I smirked and made my way over to him so I was on top of him and I started to kiss his lips roughly and he gladly did the same with me I let his tongue slid in my mouth as it pumped into my mouth and playing with mine for dominance and if course Mr.Alpha had to win! We pulled apart and we took a shower and he got out first while I still took my time I finally got out and he had boxers on but I could still see his large member and to be honest I didn't think he would fit inside me. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to into the bedroom and took out a bra and a pair of panties and put them on.
"River can you help me clip my bra." I said as he smirked and walked over to me and clipped my bra and started to kiss my neck I cocked my head to give him more access and closed my eyes.
"River stop we already went twelve times." I reminded him as he smiled against my neck. I walked into my closet and took out a pair of tight skinny jeans and a stripe v neck knit top that had red stripes and I put on my red toms and straightened my hair I was almost done when river came in with jeans and a navy polo shirt and white Nike shoes and I smiled at him.
"Here let me try." He said as I handed him my straightener.
"Burn me and ill hurt you." I warned at him as he chuckled.
"Okay Mrs.Vermont." He said as I kissed the blew a kiss to the mirror for him. He started to straighten my hair like a pro!
"Are you gay?" I asked.
"No. Why?" He asked.
"Because gay people are very talented and I love gay people there fun to be around." I smiled at him as he chuckled and almost burned me. He finally finished and I curled my bangs.
"We'll you did a good job in proud of you." I said hugging his waist as he hugged me.
"We'll thank you." He said as we pecked each others lips. I applied lipgloss and mascara and walked downstairs.
"Now lets go pick up my baby." I said happily. As we walked down the steps and into the car. And drove to jasmines house once we got there I ran out the car and knocked on the door and jasmine opened it and she smiled as I heard my baby talking to herself well actually she just mumbles.
River came to my side and we walked in the house and Vinny had on baby blue shorts with a white polo shirt and her blue socks. She smiled when she saw me.
"Hey baby." I said picking her up and kissing her head.
"Thanks so much jazzy." I said hugging her.
"Your welcome." She said as I got her bag and hugged jasmine goodbye and we got in the car and drove home. When we got home I put Vianna to sleep and I decided to change into some running clothes. I changed into a tank top and some shorts and and my tennis shoes.
"River!" I yelled. He came in the room and I pointed to my shoes and he started to tie them.
"Thanks babe ill be back I'm going for a run." I said as I pecked his lips and tied my hair into a high pony tail and pulled my bangs back and went into Viannas room and kissed her cheek and walked downstairs and walked outside and started to run I took off my clothes and shifted into my wolf and ran and loved feeling the grass on my paws and the wind blowing my fur I ran fast not wanting to stop but I stopped eventually to drink some water I ran back and shifted and changed into my clothes and started to walk back home but I felt an uneasy feeling so I picked up the pace and then I heard footsteps and I picked up my pace and I felt to big arms grab me.
"Ahh help me somebody!" I yelled.
"Shut up Penelope." I heard the bitch sneer.
"Jennifer?" I asked.
"Surprise Bitch." She said as I gasped.

Sorry I haven't update my Internet was down and oh found out who it was! Yes you guys it was Jennifer but she did she work alone? Comment on who you think is working with her.
1.) by herself
2.) Joshua
3.) Axel
4.) I really don't know and hurry up and update.
ANYWAS thanks my Dinasourses
Till next time.
Don't forget to:
Comment/Vote/Follow/ and Share✝!