Finding Out

2 weeks later

its been 2 weeks since the last time that River marked me he has tried to explain why he has to get married but there stupid excuses i was currently in my living room with vianna on my lap i was feeding her bottle to her.

"Bad vianna no dropping the bottle." I laughed as she giggled then i heard a knock at my door. who might that be? i wasnt excpecting anyone today. i opened it and it was nicholsa and jasmine!

"Omg nickky and jazzy!" i said hugging them both.

"what are you guys doing here?" i asked suprised as i walked in and they followed.

" we came to see our baby." jasmine sais walking over to the couch were i laid via at.

" she is so cute." niky said carrying her as she smiled at him.

"give me her nicholas." jasmine said as he passed her to jazzy.

" so wheres the dick?" she asked angry as nicholas went to get something im his car.

" at his house with jennifer." i said moving my hair to the side as jasmime gasped. Shit! i forgot about my mark!

"he marked you?" she more like stated than asked.

"yes." i said shyly. as nicholas came in with bags that were from the baby store,"Carter."

"Niky he marked penelope." jasmine said angry. Fuck niky is going to go on a ram page now. thanks alot jaz.

"when did he mark you?!" Nicholas asked angry.

"2weeks ago." i mummbled so they could barely hear me.

"speak up doll." nicholas said wrapping his arms around me.

"2weeks ago!" i yelled as my cheeks turned pink i hate talking about my mark because he did it out of fucking angry!

"why didnt you tell us?" jasmine asked calmly.

"when is he getting married?" she asked.

"On saturday and i didnt tell you because i hate talking about it. he marked me out of anger we were arguing then his teeth clamped on my neck and i screamed at him to leave he wanted to say sorry but i threw him a lamp." i laughed bitterly a little as tears were coming down my face as they both hugged me then vianna started to laugh. i giggled and walked over to vianna. after they left i looked through the bags they bought me. they bought me clothes, bottles, pacifiers, shoes, accessories, diapers and blankets. i sighed and decided to go visit my dad his been doing very good after the accident. Andrew hasnt come to our land after that day and my real parents still want to see me but i refuse they are currently staying with my family. I changed into some jean shorts that had studdeds on the side and a pink strapples tight shirt and my hot pink toms and i applied foundation and lips gloss with mascrar and i curled my hair a little bit and changed vianna into some pink tights with a light pink dress with butterfly prints and her pink slip on shoes and her white headband and i put her on my waist and got my gucci bag and put on my coach sunglasses i then saw jennifer coming towards me as i strapped vianna into her car seat.

" what now bitch?" i asked annoyed.

" i just wanted to give you this." she said bored handing me an invitation to her damn wedding.

"why?" i asked looking at it with so muchc anger.

"so you could come see me wisk away what could of been yours." she smirked

i slapped her and she fell hard on the floor she gasped and grabbed her cheek.

"fuck off whore!" i yelled ripping the invitation and throwing it at her. i drove off to my parents house and i saw Rivers car parked outside and i saw joshua there!

"joshua?" i asked tapping his shoulder as i had the baby carrier in on hand.

"penelope, hey i came with your aunt to see you." he said as he looked down at the carrier and he grabbed it carefully and picked up vianna who was sound asleep.

"shes beautiful." he said stroking her soft cheek.

"thanks." i said as i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and our lips we are about to touch until i heard someone clear there throat i turned to look at River his arms crossed over his muscular sexy chest.

"what?" i asked annoyed.

"what where you about to do with that?!" he asked angry

"something that dosent include you!" i yelled as my wolf begged me not to argue with him.

"it dose concern me penelope!" he yelled as i put vianna back into her carrier.

"look River ill deal with your bullshit later im here to see my dad. ill see you later josh." i said hugging joshua i heard a growl from behind me.

"its okay i hugged him i didnt fuck him." i said rolling my eyes and walking into the house and i could tell River was behind me. i placed vianna next to my mom as she picked up vianna. i walked over to my dad and we talked a while then i decided to leave with vianna as rivee followed behind damn why cant he just leave me alone!!! When i got home i walked inside and i told river to wait downstairs as i go upstairs to but vianna to sleep minutes later i came downstairs and river crashed his lips on mine!

Not my best but next chapter will dont worry c:

a pic of vianna on the side