Chapter 1 Homecoming

Meera's POV

They say that I'm special...but what is so special about me?

Just getting graduated in the degree of hacking from New Delhi and living on the scholarship given by the estimeed Singhal Construction Group for my whole life while being an helpless orphan.

Thanks to Grandpa who took me under his shadow when I was thrown out of my parents life mere second after I was born.

Going home isn't that hard... being in the car thinking about everyone I left 6 years ago, well who is going to welcome me except Grandpa?

Does he still remembers me?

I guess his chapter closed the day I left.

But what if he does not...we were so close and so much in lov..

My thoughts took a halt when I got a SMS from Grandpa.

"Hey Kiddo...
don't go home alone,
come to my office
and we'll go together."

Arjun's POV

Buttoning my shirt in front of the mirror I am still thinking about this emergency meeting Grandpa organised.

Today Singhal Construction Group is also having a press conference about whatever Grandpa has to say in the meeting.

God knows what is it?

Obviously...he has already chosen his heir after my parents died 6 years ago.

Neev Singhal... my cousin.

It is so exhausting to even see his face.... yet to live with him under the same roof. I wonder how Grandpa survives with him and his parents.

I locked my small house and started ascending towards my car.

Ignition started and I am off the way to office. Not everything is inherited...like in case of me.

I bought this house an year ago... I seriously can't live with those holigans.

I should prepare myself because I'm going to meet them today.

And Grandpa?

I was never connected to Grandpa that much and after my parents death... I barely see him just like in these meetings.

There is only one person who is close to him...her.

Maybe she is safe and happy wherever she is.

Like my parents...she left me too.

Guess no one wants to love me.

I reached my office and gave my car keys to valet.

I entered the office and everyone greeted me...I as usual ignored them and walked away.

My father once told me to give respect to your employees as they are like your second family...but he had this thinking not me.

And I am not my father.

"Good morning sir." My secretary greeted me with a tinge of fear in his eyes.

"Is everything ready for the meeting? I need everything to be perfect."
I asked him sternly.

"Y..Yes s..sir."

Stuttering... that's what I like.

Meera's POV

I've no idea why does Grandpa wants to meet me in his office itself...I mean we can meet in his home too.