Chapter 32 Notice

Arjun's POV

It's been a week since she left me.

I'm all alone again. I regret every single word I said...but I can't undo anything.

My whole house is stinking in alcohol. I barely remember how many bottles I emptied.

Here and there...I just hear the rolling of glass bottles.

I stopped going office too. If she comes there, I can't face her.

I disappointed her...she should hate me.

My mind is barley sane...I feel betrayed by her, she could've told me about her father...that cold blooded murderer.

I want to trust her...but my mind is clouded in getting justice for my parents.

But without any proof I can't confront her.

She said she loves me...but she hasn't looked back for me.

Was she always in love with me? Or was she pretending all this time?

Why is this all happening with me!

I don't know when I smashed the bottle, which I don't know....how was in my hand.

Everything seems to blur around me.

Why in the world do I even have hope to see her again?

Part of me thinks...she loves me. I literally threw her out, she could have seized my assets and made me bankrupt.

She didn't....till now.

Well it's easy...her father is our benefactor.

She'll ruin me in a snap.

I didn't realise when someone rung the doorbell, it made me awake from my zone.

My feet have given up in her hope...I don't really care who the fuck is banging my door.

I'm not going out of my room.

I heard someone walking in my drawing room... fucking bottles.

If someone is going to unlock my bedroom door...I'll smash this bottle on there head!

My door unlocked...I grabbed my bottle and smashed at the person holding the knob.

It missed...but that person gasp.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Get some fucking brain asshole!"

Why is that voice familiar?

"Your whole house is reeking alcohol, when was the last time you took a bath!"

The female voice shouted at me.

Who the fuck is she!

I can barely see her...these hangovers!

"Who are you?"

She seemed to have taken aback the question... whatever she can go to hell.

I started to shut my eyes and tried go back to sleep , but I felt a whole bucket  full of water over...waking me wide up.

"I'm your damn fucking wife!"

Holy fuck!

Meera.

Meera's POV

It's been a week since I left Arjun.

I'm in a better place now...I'm no more an orphan girl, but someone who deserves better.