Chapter 31 Real Home

Meera's POV

I've been in the cab for the last hour, trying to control my tears.

Maybe dad was right.... Singhals are a danger to me.

Dad.

This word isn't foreign to me anymore.

But maybe my husband is going to be nothing to me.

How could Arjun not listen to me and blindly accept the bullshit anyone fed him!

I saw my reflection in my front camera...my eyes are puffed and nose full red. My face has drained it's colour under all these painfull tears.

How can Arjun do this with me?

His trust for me is so short timed...
I still can't believe him.

Why did I loved him at the first place!

Just to get betrayed like this.

My heart hurts more than my head.

Even my handkerchief gave up on my water flowing.

I don't know what will I explain to dad...maybe he will understand me.

If he will throw me out...then I'll be left with one option, to sabotage The Singhal Empire.

I have to get control of my shares and legally attain all the rights to the Singhal properties.

Grandpa's Singhal mansion, all the cars, clothes... even Arjun's hard-earned house will have my claim.

I will snatch everything they all of ever earned, even I'll also be have a  claim over all the Singh properties as will.

But I guess Nyla is now in control, it will be bit difficult.

All these revenge thoughts are clouding my mind.

Why shouldn't I think like that?

All of them left me... even the man I love.

These are tears of my failure, in my love and faith.

Arjun literally tried to break me, but he can't break what's already broken.

It will take time to stop loving him, but I won't ever hate him.

He isn't worthy of my emotions.

I came out of my thoughts when the car halted.

I paid the driver and got out standing outside of the big mansion door which is name plated as an elegant but authoritative VERMAS.

I could sense the dark night turning into dawn.

My dawn into a new morning.

A new chapter of my life.

It's strange...how this circle is going on.

First Grandpa took me under his wing, and now I'm going to ask my biological father to take me under his wing.

Grandpa gave me almost whole power in his business, what to expect from my father now?

Not to be ambitious like my asshole husband...but why do I feel something bad is about to happen, yet again.

But not with me this time.

The gate opened suddenly signalling me to get in.

I saw massive path leading to the main house entrance....is Aakash Verma is so wealthy, then why did my mother leave him?