Chapter 12 Pillows

Thanks for 2k+ reads ♥️♥️♥️
______________________________________

Arjun's POV

I woke up while rubbing my eyes.

I felt something on me...is this Meera!

I saw her closely...she was clutching my shirt tightly and resting her head over my right shoulder with her legs on my thighs.

She looks adorable while sleeping. Her light breathing was fanning my neck and it was so soothing.

I brushed some of her hair from her forehead...I examined her face contently.

No fear, no sadness...just innocence. I am sure one day she'll become stronger than me.

I smiled at her thinking about the last night when I kissed her...I want do that again, but somewhere else this time.

Slow down Arjun... boundaries.

I can't slow down now...this attraction is more like calmness rather than any lust and body.

I want to keep her happy and away from her sorrows and misery. I want to lie on the bed with her and open my eyes with her sight like today.

I want to give this relationship a chance...but will she?

Or will I loose my left over friendship with her?

My thoughts stopped when I saw her eyes fluttering to be open.

I rapidly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Let's play a game Meru!

Meera's POV

I woke up yawing hard....god this bed is magic!

So comfy....

But my magical experience was thrown in hell when I saw my position....fuck!

Why the fuck was I sleeping on him!

I detached my body from him and started to get out from bed.

But I saw something...why his eyes are lightly fluttering? I think I noticed his expression change a bit.

Well no one knows but he did sucked in our drama classes in school.

And he thinks he's an Oscar winner!

"Fucking ass!"

I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Taking advantage of my sleeping self...."

Well I did that...but I had to say to this actor.

I was about to put my feet on the ground but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I pushed him lightly on the shoulders to make some space between us.

"You took advantage of me Meera!"

Never knew hearing my name from his voice could have so intense effect on me...my heart just skipped a bit.

He looks so cute in those ruffled hairs. And his morning voice is so husky....

Focus Meera!

"I knew you were awake!"

I said making him lightly blush...he looks so adorable like a baby.

He nervously travelled his hands in his hair avoiding my gaze.

"But you slept on me."

He said making himself sound the innocent one.