Chapter 2 Meeting

Thanks for 200+ reads and 50+ votes♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
______________________________________

Arjun's POV

What the hell did he just say?
Meera is coming back....but...how can she...

Fuck! Not today... first Grandpa then her.

How many surprises am I gonna get?

She can't be here....I can't show her whom I became now she'll break again.

And this time I won't be able to wipe her tears.

Ah....fuck!

I seated inside the meeting room with Neev sitting in front of me between his parents.... Pawan uncle and Nina aunty.

They both were gawking me as if I am their bait.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Grandpa with a girl beside him.

Her back was facing me...she was shorter than me wearing faded jeans and a light top with a messy ponytail.

My curious mind wants to see her but first who the hell is she.

She was neither too skinny nor too healthy....just perfect I should say.

Seeing her posture...guess she is nervous and tired.

I tilted my head to see her....her eyes were gleaming fear.

And then she turned towards me...
The only person I now see is...

Meera.

My Meera.

Meera's POV

Is it really him.... Arjun.

For a moment everything stopped for me...just his and my eyes tangled together.

Imagining how we looked when we were younger. But he still looks a lot same....just a bit more muscular and having that light stuble making him more serious and mature complimenting with his short but settled hair.

"Meera...you have whole life to catch up with your Arjun. But go sit beside him and we'll start the meeting."

My cheeks were getting red as Grandpa said My Arjun. I saw a light smirk in Arjun's face but he hid it as I came closer towards his side.

I saw Neev and his parents...they are just here to enjoy the show.

Arjun got up and pulled out the chair for me... freaking me out.

Well he didn't forget his manners. I saw Neev...he ignored us as usual.

Only after I settled down then Arjun sat.

"Thanks Arjun." I said in a whisper...maybe he heard.

"Don't mention...I would've done that for anyone."

He said a bit loudly....but somewhere his words broke my heart.

In the end I'm just an ordinary girl.
Nothing special.

Arjun's POV

Meera...why is she always so shy and nervous? Guess these years without me made her this.

But she is the same like before...but just a little thin and those black long hair.

She still blushes on these small teasings. I saw Neev watching her...I swear if this big table wasn't between us...I would've blinded him a long before.

I remember how uncomfortable she becomes in his presence. But I have to keep a distance from her.

"Grandpa, what is this orphan doing in this meeting?"