Don't worry.

Another day in the castle, and today was similar to all the others this new year. After Prince Technoblade came to be, Prince Wilbur and Prince Tommy were no long a matter to King Philza it seems. Prince Tommy was only nine months old and Prince Wilbur was only Six, so of course the two still needed attention, and that's were I come in.

My name is Y/n L/n the Nursemaid of the Minecraft Kingdom, I've been working along king's and queens ever since I was a little girl. I'm currently twenty years old, slightly younger then the sicken queen, but that isn't of matter. What is is that Wilbur is trying to get to his father, while his father is out with Techno.

"Please your highness, the king doesn't want anyone around while he's out sparring right now!" I exclaimed trying to hold his hand and pull him back while he tried stomped off. I also had to hold Tommy, Tommy was the nickname I gave him. His actual name was Thomas, but even that wasn't suppose to be his name, it was suppose to be Theseus, as requested from Queen Kristin but of course Iing Phil changed it when she left for adventure to Thomas.

Flashback

And here Y/n stood beside the king holding the little infant and placing a hand on the child Wilburs sholder. They were waving bye to the Queen as she got ready to leave for travel again. "Goodbye your highness," y/n said with a giggle, the Queen scoffed. "It's Kristin to you y/n!" She said with a smile. Philza laughed at his wife and bestfriends antics.

This was there life together, their life as friends. Y/n was never just a maid to them, she was a friend to them, a sister to Kristin and a sister in law to Phil. She was the god mother of their children, and someone they trust with their lives.

As the carriage rolled away, the four stood there in silence, before Philza spoke. "I'm changing the name to Thomas," he said with a sneaky smile. Y/n would have face palm, but she was hold the new child currently. "We agreed on Theseus, you've already changed Wilburs," I said with a disappointed tone. "Well she's chose weird names!" Phil exclaimed, I shook my head walking back with the children. "Their from greek mythology, her favorite mythology Remember?" I asked he sighed and nodded.

End of flashback

"Oh what's going on here?" Phil came in with Techno holding swords, I sighed and let go of Wilbur letting him go and hug Phil. "Wilbur wanted to see you, but you were out sparring," I said bouncing the crying Tommy, I put him up in the air with a big smile and made funny faces to make him laugh again. "You need sleep y/n, the bags under your eyes are getting worse," he said with a chuckle, I turned to look him in the eye. "Phil I will not hesitate to take technos sword and make you fall to your knees," I said making him laugh.

I was a skilled fighter, when I was younger the king and queen in the past trained me to protect Kristin, and I took that training to heart. "You know how to fight?" Wilbur asked I nodded handing him his brother. "I'm always prepared for a fight," I said pulling a sword from behind my back hidden in my dress. "Holy smokes, since when you have that?" Wilbur asked. "Since before you were born kiddo," I said putting it back. "I have knives all on me," I said not showing the rest and grabbing Tommy again.

"Yeah you scared me the first time we meant with those knives," Phil said, I chuckled at the memory.

Flashback:

And here I was at sixteen at a ball with my bestfriend the princess, this ball was to determine who she'd marry, she wore a pink poofy dress, and I wore a simple red dress with red gloves, my sword in the back of my dress, two mini swords pinning my hair in a bun, a knife on the bottom of my heels, and a small blade attached to my cheek with a spell.