A Village of child

You were awaken by three jumping boys. "Mommy! mom," you heard Techno's and Will's voice. "Come on we have to go into town now!" Wilbur said you nodded and snuggled closer to Phil, hearing a chuckle from the man himself. "Come on butterfly, you promised the kids," you heard Kristin, you sighed and got up pulling Wilbur into a hug making him giggle.

"Your lucky I sent you my word you small energetic child," you said jokingly making him laugh and Techno smile, "alright let's go wake Tommy okay?" You asked they nodded and got off the bed, you followed. "Your coming to I need emotional support I'm sleepy!" You said whining, they laughed and got out of bed grabbing your hand. You three were lead by Techno and Wilbur who talked about what they learned.

Going to Tommy you saw a butler going in his room. "What do you need?" You said letting go of Phil and Kristin's hand going infront of the royal family. "Oh I was just checking on the young master," He said startled and nervous. "Your job isn't to do so, that is mine and someone else's," you said putting an arm behind your back signaling the number two.

Flashback

"And if I put the number two up that means to stay at a distance, and get ready to run," you told the family, it was safety protocol, only you and the RF (Royal Family) knew it, they nodded.

Flashback over.

"Oh well um, I thought I'd-," he started you were quick to cut him off. "You thought wrong," you said sternly a glare coming from you, Techno and Phil. Techno held Wilburs hand the entire time, ready to drag him out of there and protect him, that was his job, protect his siblings.

Flashback

"Techno,"  you said called for the boy as you picked apples from a tree. "Yes mom?" He asked turning to you. "Promise me, if there's dangerous, don't worry about me, your parents, or anyone other then your siblings, there will be countless of times in your lives, were you might be in danger, and when these times come, grab your siblings and run."

Flashback over

"...I see, well my apologies Lady y/n, I will be on my way," he said walking past as he did you sent him a glare. Before he got to far you called out for him again. "What's your job here, when were you hired?" You asked he hadn't turn to face you. "I help clean, I was hired last week," he said, you stared at him. "I was never notified...well I think it's best you get to cleaning, the royal ballroom has shoe stains, it needs scrubbing," you said giving them a difficult chore on purpose.

He nodded and continued walking, you continued glaring, out of nowhere you pulled out your sword, but before you could move Kristin grabbed your hand. "Calm love," she told you, you took a deep breath in and sighed, you turned to Tommy's door, and turned around and started walking towards it, opening it you saw him sleeping peacefully, you picked him up pacing with him in your arms, when the others came in, they could practically see the anger pouring out of you.

You were very protective over the family. So one wrong thing and you would go feral. "Mommy...," Wilbur called out for you, the raging river soon came to a ease, turning into a calming stream. "Yes sweetie?" You said sending him caring eyes, he sighed knowing you were okay now. "We have to go into town mom," Techno reminded you, you nodded. "Of course, how could I forget," you said with a smile, you gently woke Tommy up the sleepy child had no clue what happened, and never asked.

After Tommy got ready you went into town, still sunny and cloudy. Kristin and Phil stayed presentable while you just chilled around, taking an apple at a stand throwing two silver coins and biting into it. You weren't going to even attempt to look fancy outside, hardly did. All of the sudden a boy in green with a bee on a string came crashing into you.

"I'm sorry miss!" He said looking up to you with the most adorable eyes. "Tubbo!" Tommy said giving the Tubbo character a hug, you never met him, Phil did but not you. "Tubbo? Is this your friend Tommy?" You asked, he nodded. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm y/n," you said bending to his level shaking his hand. "I'm Tubbo, and this is Barry!" He said pointing to the bee. "I found him next to my window in the orphanage," he said petting the venomous insect.

"Your not afraid of it?" You asked, he shook his head. "Hmm...," you said impressed, most children hated insects. "Can we go play?" Tommy asked, you were hesitant to let them off on there own. "We'll watch these two, you go with them, I think you'll like Tubbo," Phil said with a smile, you nodded hesitantly and told the little ones to lead the way.

You three played at the orphanage front yard. "and then I fell, but it's okay! Because it didn't hurt," Tubbo said, he began talking to you, sat criss cross enjoying every moment of it, he had told you a lot about himself and you found it adorable. "Well you must be extremely tough," you said, he nodded. "I'm sleepy," Tommy came up to you and said you smiled, he had been interested in the flowers instead of Tubbo, since they had butterflies and moths in them.

"Well then let's go find your brothers, and Mommy and Daddy huh?" You asked, you caught the slight upset look Tubbo had, knowing you two were leaving. You felt sad to having to leave him, but you knew he couldn't come with you. You picked up Tommy and sent Tubbo a smile. "Tell you what, I'll visit you everyday hm?" You said, he smiled and nodded.

And you did everyday, you visit Tubbo, spending days with him, going on small adventures, you two loved it. Of course you spent time with everyone else, but you also added Tubbo in that schedule. Phil and Kristin could see how much the kid grown on you. Sometimes they'd join you hanging with Tubbo, they also loved him. They could agree Tubbo was one of the best children in their lives.

They also knew you loved Tubbo like a son.