Hello friend

Today was the day you would spend without Tommy and Wilbur, you woke up early and began getting dress. You put on a floral poet shirt white a black tie; the tie was loose and sloppy done, but you didn't care. You had on a long black pleated skirt and boots. Usual yet unusual for people in your time.

You gave each of the boys and kiss on the forehead before opening your door only to be meet with Phil who was ready to knock. "Ah morning, Tommy is in their teething stage so they will be fussy, their favorite toy is the disc, Wilbur enjoys being in the garden or gallery, fighting is something he isn't really interested in, but maybe it'll change when he play fights with you, I have but a clue," You quickly said making him go blank before nodding, you let him inside your room and then grabbed your sword hidden in plan sight attached to your rocking chair.

"Mmm mama where are you going?" Wilbur had suddenly woken up. "Oh and he believes I'm his mother now," you said to a surprise Phil, you went infront of Wilbur and sat down wiping the sleep from his eyes with a smile. "Today your going to be with your father okay, can you promise me you'll be a good boy?" You asked him, he quickly opened his eyes fully and shook his hug jumping in your arms.

"Where will you be?" He asked worried you sighed. "With your brother Techno, if you need me I'll be here I promise" you said he nodded slowly still worried. You sat him down and went to go pick up the know awoken Tommy, rocking him gently and handing him to Phil. "Tommy is very picky okay, Wilbur knows how to handle him if you need help," you told him, he nodded. You went pick your sword up again after Wilbur jumped in your arms and you dropped it.

"Goodbye boys have a good day," you said closing your door, you walked to Technos chambers very anxious for Wilbur and Tommy. Meanwhile the moment you left Will started crying.

"Where's momma?" He said looking at Phil, phil never seen Wilbur cry, the last time he heard a cry was when Kristin was well and watching the children. "Uh well, your um real mum is in bed resting, y/n is going with Techno mate," Phil said unsure how to deal with Wilbur thinking y/n as a mom.

He agreed y/n is basically the only mother figure they had, but she wasn't their mom, their mom was alive, but on bed rest, basically locked away, and has been seen in months. "But y/n is my mom she looks after me and my little brother and she makes sure were safe and everything," Wilbur said confused sniffling, Phil knew he couldn't be mad, cause he was at fault for Wilbur's beliefs.

"I understand but y/n is....y/n helps look after you for your mom, just until your mom gets better," he said Wilbur was at unease, he was confused and scared, so he stayed quiet. "Come on mate let's get you to breakfast," Phil said forcing a smile, Wilbur nodded.

As for you, you were already at Techno's door. "Morning kid, ready for the day?" You asked opening his door, obviously he was awake. He was older then Wilbur and very much more mature. "Why are you here? Isn't Phil suppose to be here?" He asked, you chuckled and went towards him. "Nah, he's with your brothers, and your with me so get ready were going out today," you said with a smile, he was unfazed but nodded and got up grabbing his sword.

"Let's go," he said now ready, you nodded and took his hand making him confused. "Were going to a nice flower biome nearby and then to the market alright?" You said he was unease. "Heh? What about training?" He asked you scoffed. "Your nine, and you fight enough, now your doing a different training my training," you said with smirk tuning to look him in the eye. "Alright...," he said questionable.

You and Techno made it to the stables and got on a horse. "Have you learned to ride a horse yet?" You asked Techno nodded, you smiled. "Good!" You said starting to ride of without warning. Techno had to quickly get on his and follow you, you were much faster and crazy enough you could ride faster, he really didn't know anything about you.