Welcome and Hello

It was Christmas, your first Christmas with Phil and Kristin as your lovers, every thing was going perfect, except Tubbo....you really wanted to keep him, you spent majority of your day with him and took him places for fun, but currently that isn't the matter its Christmas and your still sleeping peacefully, untill....

"Mommy! Mum! Mom...," you heard three voices you got up and rubbed your eyes, discarding the sleep left in them you opened them to see all three of your boys. "Morning sweeties, what's wrong," you asked, Phil chuckled having both him and Kristin already were dressed and ready for the day. "Its Christmas butterfly," Kristin said reminding you, you went blank before quickly running to a window.

Snow...

"It's snowing, look Kristin and Phil it's snowing," you said, they nodded with a chuckle. "Can we go outside mom?" Tommy asked you....he called you mom. "I- did you call me mom?" You asked Tommy turning to him. He nodded, you looked at Kristin and smiled brightly making her smile back at you. "Yeah, sure, let's go get your coats," you said making the boys rush out to grab them.

"You still have to get dressed y/n," phil said reminding you, you nodded and grabbed your clothes heading to the bathroom. You came back after you were dressed and went to Kristin climbing on her lap. "Don't you want to go outside?" She asked, you nodded holding her even more. "Are you two coming with me?" You asked, she nodded. "Okay then," you said getting and going out the door with them.

You all went outside, immediately the boys started making snow forts for a snow ball fight. You on the other hand was making snow children. "I want another baby," you said to Kristin and Phil, they both got flustered. "I want another child, like Tubbo...," you said they both smiled at you and nodded. "Like Tubbo? Are you sure you want someone like him, or do you want him as your own?" Phil asked, you nodded and climbed in his lap.

"Him as my own, can we please adopt Tubbo," you begged they chuckled. "Of course butterfly, we already signed the paperwork for Tubbo," Kristin said you smiled brightly and gave her a hug also. "When can we have him!" You asked, Kristin and Phil laughed. "Now," Phil said. You acted the same way when Phil was looking at orphans to adopt, seeing Techno a tormented strong child you and Phil wanted him.

"But that's it," Phil said making you pout. "We'll see about that," you mumbled. After playing outside you three went to pick up Tubbo. "So your my new parents right?" Tubbo said as you walked with him up the stairs, he was being held by you, you had a big smile and nodded. "That's cool!" He said hugging you, you held him close to.

This was extremely short I know, sorry I'm tired again