daddy made your favorite

It's been a year since you adopted Tubbo, the boys have gotten along fine which your thankful for. The kingdom is at peace as always, no trouble for miles away luckily. You loved the smell of the peaceful and relaxing morning as you rode on your horse out in the forest. Alone? Yes, but peacefully alone, The boys were at school, Kristin and Phil had work, so you were left alone.

You didn't care though, quiet was rare now and days, so any ounce of quietness you found it sacred. You slowed your horse, slowed enough it came to a stop, then right after you found yourself observing the area, frosty green grass with blood red roses around it, the trees were spruce some holding apples and vines, you listened to the winds and the nearby river.

You got off your horse and began walking to a near tree, you sat down and pulled out a book from your satchel.

Tells of the smp

The book randomly found itself in your path one day, charaters were offline familiar to you, some like Sir Billiam were in the gallery at the castle. Your thought process was interrupted by a drop of slime, you looked up and saw a little boy with brown hair accompanied by green slime, he had glasses, and a curious face.

"Oh hello there," you said to the little boy in a branch. "Hello y/n from the fallen kingdom! I'm Charlie Slimecicle!" He said surprising you. "How do you know my name?" You asked, slightly skeptical, considering this was a child and your simply a lady in waiting for the queen there was not much suspicion towards him.

"I know everything! I'm goop!" He said, confusing you slightly, then out of no where his body gooped down onto your lap, a little green blob of slime, holding glasses. "I see you are goop," you said fascinated. He turned back to normal, still the size of a child. "How old are you little one?" You asked, he smiled. "I'm over a thousand years old!" He said, you stood there in silence.

"Wha?" You said confused. "Mhm! I am goop!" He said again, now that you think of it there are a such thing as slime hybrids, so he must be one of them. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Charlie," you said to the slime he nodded and began sliding away, as if it was just a fever dream. It probably was, there is no way such a thing could happen.

After a bit, you went back to the castle. You went to try on old dresses of yours. You had put on a red satin dress, perfect for snowy holidays in your opinion, it was easy to move with to, not tight on the waist. You heard your door open, and immediately went for the small knife that tied your hair in a bun, you pulled it out letting your hair fall down, and turned around as quick as you can.

Your eyes landed on Phil, he put his arms up as a surrender, and you sighed. "Your on your toes this evening hm?" He asked as you set the blade down, you walked to him and rested you head in the crook of his neck. "Can never be to careful," you said, he nodded wrapping his arms around your waist. "Understandable....you look beautiful, what's the occasion?" He asked, you chuckled.

"There is none, I'm just trying on old dresses," you said he nodded, one of his hands slipped to yours, he began humming a simple melody. He started dancing with you, you chuckled. You never really danced, but you knew how.

Calming, that's how you described your life now, not dreadful and terrifying like how you were as a kid, calming.

He spinned you, sending you into laughter. You kissed his cheek, and held him close. You were happy with your lovers, they gave you happiness and everything else you could ask for.

After awhile you to had stopped dancing, and went to find Kristin, she was in the halls waltzing around. Well not dancing, but swaying side to side with a whistle she sung, you walked towards her faster hugging her. "Hello y/n," she said with a chuckle holding my arms, since I was hugging her from behind. "Are you going to show her how pretty you look?" Phil asked, I smiled and barried my head into Kristin's hair.

Pomegranate...

It was her smell, Pomegranates's...she loves them so much, she eats them a lot, drinks the juice, and baths in the shells. It's why she has such a red wine blush, a fade on her body.

"Can I please see my beautiful butterfly," Kristin begged, you sighed and let her go, she turned around ad stared at your outfit, she smiled softly, the red wine blush appearing lightly. "You look gorgeous my rose," she said you smiled and immediately hugged her again, she chuckled. You heard little running steps you turned around and saw your boys.

"Mom!" You heard techno, you smiled and opened your arms to the boy, affection was something he was very good at with others, but everyone knew you were the exception. "Can we go sparring?" He asked, maybe that was why, he could relate to you in so many ways, you matured faster as did he, you were born in a battle field, as did he, he loved how much you could understand him.

"Of course," you said with a smile, his smile brightened showing off his little fangs. They were obviously going to grow, and be a handful, but still adorable never the less. "Can we watch mama?" Wilbur asked, you nodded. "Picture!" Tommy said holding Tubbo's hand, you took the paper, still with Techno holding onto you, Wilbur was holding Phil and Kristin hand, so he was still being clingy.

"This is wonderful Tommy," you said with a smile, a picture of the entire family. Beautifully drawn for a small child, but nevertheless pretty, Tommy was a little prodigy, it was clear, but even though you still treated him like a child. Never pushing him, or treating him differently the his siblings.

"I'm proud," you said making his eyes sparkle, he took the drawing back and folded it putting it into his short pocket. "Can we go sparring now?" Techno asked you nodded. You and the boys went out to the practice field, only then had you realized you were still in your dress, you sighed and hoped for it not to get damaged.

You passed Techno an iron sword, normally you'd use a wood sword with someone, but Techno was trained enough to know how to fight with a proper sword. You had a staff, swords were cool and all but you appreciated staffs more.