Sometimes people love two things

It's been two years since Kristen healed and everyones been happier then ever, Wilbur is eight and Techno is ten, while Tommy and a little sweetheart at the age of two. A lot of things changed, Techno calls you mom as well sometimes it usually slips on accident but no one really minds, Techno also started going out more to explore, you tag along with him though, since he's to young to really go out on his own.

Wilbur has been maturing more, and found a intrest in music specifically the guitar. Tommy has found a intrest of wondering and being a little adventurer, he mainly follows his brothers though. Kristin and you work more with the kingdom hoping to keep everything at bay, she had started growing her own flowers and making teas from them.

Phil has been training Techno as before, he also been teaching Wilbur and Tommy less violent needed to know things, basic survival things they should know, Technos and Wilburs fancy talking had infected Tommy a bit, your to blame apparently, as said from Kristin and Phil, they said you usually spoke way to posh for people to understand sometimes.

As for you, you've been interested in art, and wondering the woods, you enjoy storing nick nacs and plants, you sit drawing different things you found in nature, Kristin had gave you a art studio as well as a gallery of your own art. You've crafting things more such as Swords and things, you really have been expressing your creativity.

Somethings been confusing, such as the mom calling, to ease up said confusion each of the boys had different ways to say mom to call you. For Techno you were his mom or mother, for Kristin she was his mama or mum. For Wilbur he called you mommy or mama, Kristin was also mum or mother. As for Tommy, he'd just go up to one of you and pull on your skirt and pants leg to get your attention, he hardly spoke.

Right now your all having a picnic in the flower field you took Techno to two years ago. You were drawing some mushrooms growing on the moss onto of a fallen log. Tommy was watching his brothers sword fight, Phil and Kristin were talking amongst each other.

"Mama!" You heard Wilbur you turned around sending your attention to him, and the rest of the boys. "Can we braid your hair?" He asked you chuckled, your hair had grown longer now at waist belt when straighten, you thought of cutting it sum but the boys loved it to much to do so.

You nodded taking your hair out the ponytail it was in letting it fall down, the boys quickly ran to braid it, while you continued sketching. They had added flowers and little vines, Tommy gave Techno and Wilbur flowers and vines to add in since he didn't know how to braid. "Cookie?" Tommy asked sitting in front of you, you smiled and hummed a yes, he quickly got up and ran to the blanket his parents sat on watching the food. He took a cookie and sat down eating it next to Kristin.

After they did your hair they went to their parents as well leaving you to finish drawing, unnoticed to you some butterflies found their way to you hair adding a pretty aesthetic look to you. Tommy was the first to noticed. "Pretty," he said pointing to you, they turned to you and saw the butterflies fluttering their wings, the sight sent Kristin and Phil red seeing you at such an adorable sight.

"Ooh mum dad look," Wilbur said admiring the sight as well, everyone did, soon it went notice to you. "Your staring, what's wrong?" You said not turning around. "You have butterflies in your hair mom," Techno said making you hold very still you place one arm out and butterflies landed on that arm, they were beautiful to you; you mesmerised their colors planing to draw them later.

"I can't move now," you said silently, Phil and Kristin chuckled and got up to scoop the butterflies off you a few stayed and flew around you. You sighed and got up, walking to the picnic basket and grabbing a apple, specially a green one. "Icky!" Tommy said, you raised an eyebrow then looked at your apple, Tommy hated sour things, that's right. Techno an Wilbur gave him a lemon when he was one.